Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Capture.JPG

This is completely false. Pittman played at Arkansas and is their Savior right now. They will throw so much Tyson Chicken, Wal-mart, and Jerruh Jones $ at him if he thinks of going anywhere, let alone the dumpster fire in Tallahassee
Bruh I understand but what you not hearing is fswho got the AD we wish we had and if that's who they might pursue I'm just posting what I hear coming from their athletic department. I work on campus but continue disregarding.. I really don't care but I just don't want them getting better before us.. if they go 0-5 this Saturday it's game ova and that's just facts..

Advertisement
Bruh I understand but what you not hearing is fswho got the AD we wish we had and if that's who they might pursue I'm just posting what I hear coming from their athletic department. I work on campus but continue disregarding.. I really don't care but I just don't want them getting better before us.. if they go 0-5 this Saturday it's game ova and that's just facts..
Pittman is not leaving Ark for FSPoo. LOL

Gotcha. I don't doubt there are some people there who honestly think Pittman would leave Ark for fsu right now either. They are delusional. Heck, some people on here mention him as a candidate here.

It just makes zero sense. He played at Ark. He gets anything he wants there to pay coaches and support staff. He's beaten two ranked teams this year already. There is zero reason for him to leave Arkansas and go to that debacle unless he is somehow obsessed with Jimbo's ex-wife and she is part of the deal

Advertisement
Gotcha. I don't doubt there are some people there who honestly think Pittman would leave Ark for fsu right now either. They are delusional. Heck, some people on here mention him as a candidate here.

It just makes zero sense. He played at Ark. He gets anything he wants there to pay coaches and support staff. He's beaten two ranked teams this year already. There is zero reason for him to leave Arkansas and go to that debacle unless he is somehow obsessed with Jimbo's ex-wife and she is part of the deal
I agree it Makes Zero sense and would be Agent Malpractice to even suggest it to Pittman. Arky is Loaded with Walmart money and resources and Pittman is an Arky lifer with a Young thriving football program starting to hit their Stride while FSU is a Cash strapped, talent and culture deficient program still on the Hook for Taggart and with the reported 16 million Norvell buyout would be on the hook for Norvell. FSU has to ride it out with Norvell at least for this season and next!

The nation has pronounced our football program dead for the last 15 years. They have been dead right for saying it but when will they say it about FSU?

How many articles have we seen over the years where they say Miami isn’t a desirable job. Curious what it will take for them to start saying it about the Noles

It's Sam Pittman first then everyone else I'm hearing about right now..let's see how these next few games play out.. smdh Miami better get right and soon.. the holes are going big this next go round.. you heard it here first and don't think for once that they don't have the money they do their booster are gonna make it happen smh
Honestly, why would he leave Arkansas for FSU? FSU may try to go big boy hunting but what is the draw? It’s a lot like Miami, what can you point to that makes it an attractive job today?

Advertisement
WTF is happening in this thread?
If you want to suck off Pittman, there is a thread for that over in Eye in the Sky.
If you want to speculate about potential Forfeit State hires THAT MAY BENEFIT THAT WORTHLESS PROGRAM, start some other thread.

This thread is exclusively for ****ting on Forfeit State, wallowing in Forefeit State's misery, and wishing ill on Forfeit State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back