Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
243029421_1541960159529800_252458540992830351_n.jpg

I heard one of the Warchant guys say that Mike has the program "buttoned up behind the scenes" and that's why he's a better coach than Willie. Supposedly Willie was disorganized BTS.

I'd respect it more if they just kept it real.
Bigtime coded language.
They are still cheeks, but at least "them boys" are showing "discipline" and "acting right" now.
Can't wait for this to blow up in their faces.

I want them to win next week, because the they will have some hope and say there’s progress. Then UNC will hang 50 on them and crush them and they will drop 2/3 heading into our game. If we stomp them, and that’s a big if, then it will be their last glimmer of hope being snuffed out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I don’t think Norvell is going to make it but this is more compelling than anything Diaz has ever said publicly that I’ve heard.

Except that he seems to think FSU will have a monopoly on trying harder. Just leads to misplaced confidence that they'll win "once he gets the bad guys out of the program". Willie spent his whole tenure doing that and left it worse than he found it.

That said, I do wish Manny was a bit more ****ed off about where his program currently is, that's for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back