Screenshot_20210912-085617_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210912-085726_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210912-085816_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210912-085832_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210912-090117_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People on here called it....theyll give up after a few losses. Winning doesnt solve everything but it helps and feels better knowing you did. Not saying we dont have our issues but we got the W... this should have been a W for them last night now the players are down, questioning of the coaches and scheme are here early in the season, social media is blasting them, people are making fun of them...

I didnt expect them to lose to Jax St especially with how Jax got smashed last week by UAB and FSU coming off a somewhat "high" from ND. I thought they'd win pretty easily ... wow i was wrong.

Advertisement
I said earlier that I was getting golden vibes from norvell... its actually worse. And to pile it on for the nolies they have no $ to fire this dude and get someone that can do anything. This is a 3-4 win team at best and I'm really stretching it. I only see 1 win in that schedule but I'm giving them the benefit of doubt.

I said earlier that I was getting golden vibes from norvell... its actually worse. And to pile it on for the nolies they have no $ to fire this dude and get someone that can do anything. This is a 3-4 win team at best and I'm really stretching it. I only see 1 win in that schedule but I'm giving them the benefit of doubt.
What "win" do you see on their schedule?

Advertisement
Oh boy hahahah. I get the not liking our coach but the incessant sucking off of Norvell because they “almost won” against ND was baffling. I wonder how many of them still feel like they’d take Norvell over Manny this week hahaha
they are the ones that are currently giving Mario Cristobal fellatio....and when he loses to Stanford or whatever garbage *** pac 12 team they will be on to the next...until Mario wins another game and they resurface like The Undertaker

Advertisement
Back