Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
If Norvell ends this year with a worse record than Willie had at the same juncture in his tenure and FSU does not fire him, then it’s clear that school is run by racists and we should all do our part to make that known!

I hope they do fire him but they can't

If they fire him they're looking at going after Uncle Luke for HC with the budget left

I think he'll be there his entire contract for monetary reasons and it'll be a circus. Let the Willie fired vs Norvell talk begin

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Norvell ends this year with a worse record than Willie had at the same juncture in his tenure and FSU does not fire him, then it’s clear that school is run by racists and we should all do our part to make that known!
Why so they might hire someone that actually knows WTF they’re doing…

Advertisement

I wouldnt go that far but it definitely raises a red flag. Ive alluded to this when they pulled the trigger so fast on Willie.

Umass and syracuse

Syracuse ain’t no gimme either for these clowns.

I’m still in shock about that last play.

I get home in time to watch the last several minutes, I just had a feeling, those two DBs literally made the dumbest play ever, and Norvell not going prevent with six seconds left, that’s got to be a fireable offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
w0rrkX.gif
incredible, this is lower than the Golden days

Advertisement
Back