Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

This post is strictly for @blackvern. Thought this might be helpful
Screenshot_20210830-214606_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Really rolling the dice. Yeah I think FSU is going to be bad but no one knows what to think about ND. Hope they roll the Noles

That's why it's called gambling, amigo. I won't respect FSU's ability to hang with a good team until they prove it. They don't have a QB or an OL, and their S&C seems suspect. I think ND might run it up their gut for 4 quarters. I am expecting them to regress, but not to the point where they are threatened by FSU. I also love their new DC.

That's why it's called gambling, amigo. I won't respect FSU's ability to hang with a good team until they prove it. They don't have a QB or an OL, and their S&C seems suspect. I think ND might run it up their gut for 4 quarters. I am expecting them to regress, but not to the point where they are threatened by FSU. I also love their new DC.
If their DC can get them close to the level that he had Cincinnati at last season, those two lame qbs at FSU don't stand a chance.

Advertisement
Oh yeah. They are swimming in that Norvell kool-aid
Straight to the vein. They're more sure of Norvell than any of us were of Radio, Golden, or Richt. ****, we're less confident in Diaz and he's recruited well, had a good record last season, and has made good changes. Norvell is coming off a historically bad season, forfeits, a bad class, and lost his locker room during the social injustice lie. He's either using voodoo or they're all idiots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to be one broke guy if ND doesn't win by 8+...

You won't be the only one....I put some down last week before the people in this thread drove the line up to 14, instead it's down and I'm gonna put another bundle down on ND before Sunday.

Advertisement
Straight to the vein. They're more sure of Norvell than any of us were of Radio, Golden, or Richt. ****, we're less confident in Diaz and he's recruited well, had a good record last season, and has made good changes. Norvell is coming off a historically bad season, forfeits, a bad class, and lost his locker room during the social injustice lie. He's either using voodoo or they're all idiots.
.......They're all idiots.....

Advertisement
Back