Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They can't afford it.

Taggart cost the program $57MM.

Beyond crippling.
A contract like that means everyone up top at fau was convinced he was an elite coach. I thought he was on the up and up...but Flowers and Mario helped Taggert wear a coach disguise. He's a terrible HC.....Flowers was good for that ****** conference and Mario is an elite recruiter. Thank you Winky and ty Mario.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I set the over/under at 3 games where FSU will give up OVER 200 yards on the ground this season, would take the over or under?
Over all day. I expect their offense to struggle mightily putting up points, resulting in Forfeit State often being way behind by the 3rd Q and teams grounding out clock late in games.

if you’ll all want a good laugh, ffwd to the play at 3:33. The snap, the qb looking downfield like a high schooler and the throw.

then look at 4:27.

michael jordan laughing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

They half-*** every drill at half-speed. Haven’t seen a single player give 100% effort in any of these videos I’ve watched.

Also, check out the dude’s face at 4:51 on the right side of the screen. I would have the same look on my face if I had to spend a couple hours of my day watching these guys practice lol.

I have never seen so many players jogging through plays!!
Its not just the drills.

FSU got Al Golden, THEN Larry Coker.

Good grief, they were national champions in 2013. What the **** happened?

And they STILL don't get it. They had two elite coaches in Bowden and Fisher and they can't see that their program is in the dark ages.

Advertisement
Advertisement

And they STILL don't get it. They had two elite coaches in Bowden and Fisher and they can't see that their program is in the dark ages.
It’s going to be interesting to see what happens to FSU. They struck ridiculous gold hiring Bowden and Jimbo, back to back, that took a span of 40 years or whatever. That NEVER happens. Let’s see how long they stay down.

They’re still missing a Randy Shannon type hire. The dark ages must continue!

Advertisement
Back