Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Put Travis on UCF and he wouldn’t sniff the field. Brandon Wimbush started at Notre Dame but couldn’t start at UCF. They ran the same offense as Oklahoma when Heupel was there but I’m sure Gus will probably be more run heavy. Healthy Milton’s numbers were comparable to D’Eriq King’s and they played in the same conference. After injury, he’s not the same player. He’s short and has a mediocre arm and can’t rely on agility anymore. I was curious to see how he would play after that injury but it’s clear he’s not the same player.
Brandon wimbush was a bum at nd.
Gimmick offense, and superior skill talent made Milton look better than he was.
Ucf wr core was better than most power 5s..including ours easily

McFadden: "I like my Noles"
Edge: "Cool, bet 5 racks then."
McFadden:
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
Yep that's my boy...he ain't taking that bet at all

Advertisement
Had my FSU buddy text me this a.m.

Did you guys land another 4*?

Yep and our class isnt just 2 five stars and a bunch of fluff but dont worry we'll land our 5* players soon
Manny running that Clemson system with a sprinkle of transfers. I like the strategy. Let’s see if it translates on the field like Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are going to be worse than last year. Book it. They look absolutely ******* terrible.

At least last year they had some legit dudes: Asante, Marvin Jones (overrated), Terry (overrated)

they look like Bethune cookman in these clips. I don’t see them winning a single ACC game

Advertisement

Odell is stealing money at this point lol. That low boy sled is great if you're simulating goalline/short yardage but asking kids to drive it for 10 seconds with the top of their heads is little league level BS. Not to mention the amount of reps lost with all those guys standing around. Guy needs a Lean Manufacturing course asap.

Advertisement
Back