Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Watching Pitt Vs Fswho game on Accn and pitt is gonna be a problem defensive wise.. a surprise team.. with that being said we cannot afford to slip up the coastal has been the only division without a repeat team unlike the Atlantic division.. and that's troublesome looking at that record..thoughts????
Most of that Pitt front 7 is gone to the NFL now but they almost always have a super aggressive defense.

I went to UM, but I still always hear something similar from Forfeit State fans and occasionally from UiF fans... "Most hurricanes fans didn't even go to UM." I always respond by telling them they're being elitist as fvck. Taken to its logical extreme, they're really just saying you can't be a fan of college football if you didn't go to college. Elitist, notwithstanding their overcrowded, borderline worthless, public school education.
I have friends that went to UF and FSU but still prefer Miami football. If you were raised a fan, you don’t just change your allegiance because you had to go to public university. I knew long before choosing a school that UM was out of my family’s realistic price range, so having to pick a state school for Florida prepaid, I chose UCF. When I was in Orlando, I’d go to the football games (they were free) and I followed UCF football for a bit, but I was still driving down to Miami for big home games at the Orange Bowl and wearing UM gear on campus to classes.

Advertisement
McFadden: "I like my Noles"
Edge: "Cool, bet 5 racks then."
McFadden:
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great sign Milton isn't pulling away. Travis was incapable of completing a forward pass last year
We saw Milton's deep ball the other day, which was laughable. Travis is certainly more athletic at this point. An immobile Milton with unreliable arm-strength could amount to a shorter version of what they had with Blackmon last year, and Travis will be what he's always been.

Advertisement
Back