Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Weird flex by the FSU social media department.

Think about this, they actually put this out as a highlight. Which means this is probably the best play of the practice or one of the best.

Just let that marinate in your brains for a minute or two. And you will soil yourself laughing like I just almost did.

Advertisement
Weird flex by the FSU social media department.

Think about this, they actually put this out as a highlight. Which means this is probably the best play of the practice or one of the best.

Just let that marinate in your brains for a minute or two. And you will soil yourself laughing like I just almost did.
My first thought too

Norvell in his office on 9/18 after Wake beats their *** and they start out 1-2.

Fuck This Over It GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
With all the negative comments said... we need a reality check.. I think they give ND a scare why because it's at jokecampbell stadium. I don't like underestimating. That's just me but I know right now it's smoke and mirrors until our game..💯💪🏿®️🙌🏾🔥🔥
I don’t see it. Kelly has turned ND into a 10-11 win factory. Plus he always has big offensive lines. Good RBs and a solid defense. Nothing spectacular but they’ll blow FSU out.

Advertisement
Bro...these kids look like they'd be lucky to get a rep in at a Deestroying 7 on 7 video, much less play D1

SPEAKING OF WHICH, enjoy a clip of this fsu decked out DB getting cooked, plus the commentary at the end lmao

*12:40 is the start of the clip im referring to if the link doesn't take you there automatically*

“That boy got a nose ring in! He’s a girl! He’s a girl!”

Had me dying

Advertisement
With all the negative comments said... we need a reality check.. I think they give ND a scare why because it's at jokecampbell stadium. I don't like underestimating. That's just me but I know right now it's smoke and mirrors until our game..💯💪🏿®️🙌🏾🔥🔥
ND is a meat and potatoes team that doesn't make mistakes and just out physical teams especially with their oline...... Have you seen FSU defense? If ND pops off early it'll be a 4 TD win

FSU will be Norvell’s last HC job.
I know we hate the holes but seriously.. we can't rely solely on our de 2 just left first round and the jury still out on the others.. I'm not drinking the koolaide just yet.. but the holes first game is gonna tell us everything we need to know..

Advertisement
Back