Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement

D97254CC-E73A-488A-8C97-266E68BBFAB8.gif

Two day thread ban. You know better than to troll in a Tears thread.

Advertisement
His Roscoe "RevLee" Parrish highlights in Optimist says otherwise....
lol True true, but when you factor in the whole 'taggart was a great hire, he's gonna eat our lunch' take, and the 'Tate Martell' takes, it's a bad look. He should just make a 'business decision' and go be who he actually is.. a wannabe **** sucking nole. It's sad when people forget the dudes posting history. lol how long did Briles last at fsu? Dude is as pro fsu as it gets, every time they do something he rushes in slurping and defending them even in a nole tears thread.

Advertisement
It’s not really tears cause I don’t wish injury on anyone but you guys see cam Akers tore his Achilles ?
Yeah and he never even beat Miami. No reason to be salty either.

There's some Cane relevance to this though. The Rams' 3rd string RB was Xavier Jones who was Lashlee's RB at SMU. Solid player. Darrell Henderson has durability issues too so Jones could be a real factor.

Advertisement
I had to google it.

I thought this was female male female female male

They’re bringing two quarterbacks to ACC media days. Really speaks to their confidence in Milton. They’re also bringing that transfer DE. Two of their three representatives have never played a down for their program.

Advertisement
Back