Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Just wait til next year when fspoo is even worse. They lose terry wilson and all these portalers. Their class sucks. They have no QB. No O-line. Their defense is softer than charmin. And then here’s the best part. No covid (hopefully) so no ducking games. And a normal schedule. Which includes Clemson Miami and ufag. The combined score of those three games will probably be 150-27. And the 27 was the tougher of those decisions.

And on the Milton front I would say that decision would be disappointing. I’m a huge fan of that kid. Battling back from bear amputation to now playing football again? I’m a fan. But if he is dumb enough to stand behind that line for half a game then he deserves everything coming his way. Career suicide. He should go to a more complete competitive team in their respective conference. Cause fspoo is not that

Just wait til next year when fspoo is even worse. They lose terry wilson and all these portalers. Their class sucks. They have no QB. No O-line. Their defense is softer than charmin. And then here’s the best part. No covid (hopefully) so no ducking games. And a normal schedule. Which includes Clemson Miami and ufag. The combined score of those three games will probably be 150-27. And the 27 was the tougher of those decisions.

And on the Milton front I would say that decision would be disappointing. I’m a huge fan of that kid. Battling back from bear amputation to now playing football again? I’m a fan. But if he is dumb enough to stand behind that line for half a game then he deserves everything coming his way. Career suicide. He should go to a more complete competitive team in their respective conference. Cause fspoo is not that

No way will Miami allow F$U to score 27 points...

Looking at Garcia's offer list, basically every program that has offered him has at least 1 QB commit except UM and FSU... So what I'm saying is... If he likes concussions, he'll go to FSU.

Also, is there a source more reliable than the porster citing his friend with a connection?
No way will Miami allow F$U to score 27 points...

150 might be low, Clemson is gonna drop 70 on them alone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Empirical evidence that #bigthighsmakebiglives. Ya'll bust my balls for Luvin big women, but yet your favorite sport could not function without the trench bully offspring that were sprung from between the hot juicy thunderous thighs of a big beautiful woman who recieved the proper sexual healing to conceive a chunky bundle of joy, whom will grow up to be massive athletic human being. All because his rubenesque mama was limber enough for reverse cowgirl riding along with a few other Masters and Johnson positions (such as Lateral Coital) thanks to those powerful thighs.

Go Canes
100,000% facts.

Looking at Garcia's offer list, basically every program that has offered him has at least 1 QB commit except UM and FSU... So what I'm saying is... If he likes concussions, he'll go to FSU.

Also, is there a source more reliable than the porster citing his friend with a connection?

150 might be low, Clemson is gonna drop 70 on them alone
Yeah, Clemson's only limitations will be:

1) How many points can Clemson's offense theoretically score in a 60 minute game with minimal to no resistance
2) Will FSU punt on downs earlier than fourth
3) Will Dabo repeatedly onside kick during the game

Different strokes , I think tropic thunder is an all timer. Brilliant writing , smart comedy mixed with silly comedy as well. Just a great comedy.

A lot of people might disagree.

Raiders of the Lost Ark had me transfixed, as did the original Star Wars. I also rarely admit this, but the original Revenge of the Nerds is a classic and showed me that nerds were really better than jocks, and it propelled me to my successful career. :dr-evil:

Advertisement
Advertisement
BTW, just looked at their commits on the 247 site.....no QB, no RB, one 3* WR. I dont know if coño, oy vey, or LMFAO is best response.
Yep. They will be down for a while. You just can’t recruit zero skill position players on one side of the ball like that. Next year they will feel the full effects of Willie not recruiting offense, and Norvell is following in his footsteps. The Jimbo 5 stars are gone now and it’s gonna get ugly up there.

Advertisement
Back