Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Bianchi quoted Milton today saying, he wants to go to a school that is going to be a competitor, has an established offense, and a coach who has been there for a while. Looks like FSU is out of the pitcher.
Were they ever in the picture. Dreams don't count. But it sounds very similar to us a few years back.

Serious answers appreciated here:

Were we spinning everything the same way as a desperate FSWho fanbase does? God they are acting like they are the second coming on the recruiting trail as of right now and people are acting like the "memphis special" 3 star recruis are going to change their program.

From some things that I've seen on IG but also on Twitter they are acting like Norwell is getting them another championship next year. I do get optimism and I think we are hyping players up as well that are commited to us, but holy shiat this is another level of delusional...

Yes some here did, but, we were never this bad

Advertisement
This might be my favorite line of thinking in all of fandom. We were guilty of it too when FSU had Cook. “If really good player wasn’t on their team then they wouldn’t beat us!” Yeah, if the Patriots didn’t have Tom Brady they wouldn’t win all those championship. But they did and they did. Part of the job of a program or team is to acquire talent. They want to believe they are one player away just like we used to

Advertisement
Bianchi quoted Milton today saying, he wants to go to a school that is going to be a competitor, has an established offense, and a coach who has been there for a while. Looks like FSU is out of the pitcher.

Norvell after he hears this...

MindlessSnoopyGull-small.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back