Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the NCAA doesn't lift the 25 hard cap and allow FSU to get back to 85, this will basically he the death penalty. The worst part for them is they're now stuck with a bad coach they can't fire because of the Willie buyout. In our darkest Golden days we weren't close to these kind of issues.

Doesn’t matter what the NCAA does, FSU is screwed from a roster perspective. No legit recruits are signing up for this ****show (except maybe the ones already committed). Norvell will either have to take low 3 stars or 2 star types to fill out this class, their roster is going to rival a low G5 school next year and I’m here for it.

Doesn’t matter what the NCAA does, FSU is screwed from a roster perspective. No legit recruits are signing up for this ****show (except maybe the ones already committed). Norvell will either have to take low 3 stars or 2 star types to fill out this class, their roster is going to rival a low G5 school next year and I’m here for it.
They gone have to offer every senior in Tallahassee and surrounding areas to fill that roster. Lol

Advertisement
I agree. The whole situation is a complete mess. I wasn't sure how Norvell would do there when they hired him. I thought the hire had potential. At this point though, it would take Nick Saban 4 years to turn their program around. I've never seen a blue blood implode so fast, especially without sanctions.

FSU literally sold their soul for that NC with jimbo, now the debt is being paid
This can't all be put on Jimbo though. Obviously he turned that locker room into a free for all. If he were still there though, no way they're in this bad of shape. It's just a culmination of one thing after another, mixed with the powder keg Jimbo left. Norvell lost the locker room within the 1st few weeks he was there. Willie was awful, but he's at least a .500 coach that could recruit a top 25 class. Norvell being a sub .500 coach, mixed with recruiting classes outside the top 25, mixed with the mass exodus, mixed with their athletic department not being able to move on if they wanted to. It's the perfect **** storm.

I agree. The whole situation is a complete mess. I wasn't sure how Norvell would do there when they hired him. I thought the hire had potential. At this point though, it would take Nick Saban 4 years to turn their program around. I've never seen a blue blood implode so fast, especially without sanctions.

Truly incredible.

Advertisement
When Miami was down, we were in a better position than FSU for one major reason, location, location, location. No matter how bad it is here, you can always try to sell a local recruit on staying home to play for momma.
And we always made sure to keep a guy or two on staff with major connections down here. Outside of odell they don’t have **** up there. Odell has to retire one of these days too

Screenshot_20201203-081935_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20201203-082003_Samsung Internet.jpg

Loser mentality! Yay we suck but atleast we aren't paying out a bunch of money to suck......oh **** nevermind we are still paying out big willies buyout. Is it 2024 yet?

Advertisement
FSU fans are all skipping an dancing because they think they're just getting rid of the problem guys. They're not thinking of how difficult it's going to be to get their scholarship numbers back up anywhere near 85. They're acting like they can sign a full class of 25 H.S. recruits and still take like 10 transfers to fill out their roster and make them immediately competitive.

Advertisement
Back