Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
No thanks on Brownlee. He's just way too slow to ever be a good CB. He's only playing at FSU right now because everyone else they've tried other than Asante has been awful too.

There will be far better options on the transfer market than a CB who runs a 4.8 and can't flip his hips
Yeah. As bad as our CB depth is we dodged a bullet with that kid. Looks slow and stiff when he played us. Not smooth at all. Let him rot in Tally. Especially how he played us.

Yeah, but we have to be honest about the situation. Deion REALLY wanted to be considered for the F$U job, and it seems pretty obvious that they told him he needs HC experience first. He'll get a couple years under his belt at Jackson, then he'll take the job at F$U for $1 per year for the first contract.

If he fails, he fails. If he succeeds, he makes F$U pay him a normal salary on the second contract.
Imagine hiring a head coach that wants you to go to class, but he himself never did. It'll be more of the same BS.

Advertisement
I love what transfers have done for our program, guys like king Phillips bolden Roche borregales etc.

Under no circumstances do I want a transfer from FSU or UF
I get what you're saying, but we have had some decent transfers from UF: Gerald Willis, Justin Vogel, Brock Berlin, Kenny Kadji (basketball). And hopefully Isaiah Walker turns out to be a stud. You take talent when it's available.

I love what transfers have done for our program, guys like king Phillips bolden Roche borregales etc.

Under no circumstances do I want a transfer from FSU or UF
No one from f$U is coming here.

I believe the only transfer from our program to F$U ever was Tuten.

I get what you're saying, but we have had some decent transfers from UF: Gerald Willis, Justin Vogel, Brock Berlin, Kenny Kadji (basketball). And hopefully Isaiah Walker turns out to be a stud. You take talent when it's available.
Take talent from UF, no problem. They are at least running a decent program. Taking a guy from FSU is asking to be infected with something that will make the ****** fall off your program.

I could live without them but the guys I don’t want any part of are the ones we recruited hard who chose FSU and uf.

Advertisement
FSU and their fans just need to accept that they are ACC bottom-feeders and will be for at least 2 more years. If Norvell is an absolute homerun hire they still suck for another couple years. Roster was terrible and is now depleted and terrible. He hasn't shown himself to be much of a recruiter and hasn't filled his staff with recruiters. They've completely given up recruiting south Florida. It doesn't look good.

One of our best DTs in recent memory transferred from UF
Yeah, he is a Louisiana kid I believe and we never recruited him in HS. I’m talking about the Florida kids we recruit hard that chose uF or FSU and before you mention I. Walker, I’m not a fan of taking a kid like that. We need to make it clear to Florida kids you are with us or against us

Advertisement
They’re beyond strapped financially , ending the Willie experiment early has them fd beyond belief. Norvell gets three years minimum.

Covid might get him an extra year too, but if they implode in year 3 still they will need to do something

Only guy I would somewhat consider would be Chatman but if I remember he was a fuc**** basket case during the final stretches of his recruitment

Advertisement
Fsu is in a very very bad place right now and I dont forsee it getting better anytime soon.

There is no one on their roster I would take right now. Their recruiting is just as bad as well.

Even at our worst we were still able to get SFla and kids from Florida. Norvell is truly in over his head.... this isnt Memphis... FSU fans won't stand for this long, but FSU cant afford to fire and hire another staff.

If Norvell has a worse or same record as Willie by next season and by all indicators he will and they dont fire him like they did Willie then things may get even uglier for FSU

Advertisement
Back