Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I am pleasantly surprised how much joy I have taken from FSU tears. Shamefully, I admit, i have listened to their fans podcasts/shows, visited their websites/blogs, watched highlights of the game countless times. I am enjoying all of this far too much!

Florida State, welcome to a decade of irrelevance.

He found a scapegoat to dip out on UM after getting bullied by his rivals and failing to win a ship with the 2nd most stacked team ever. Whether it was the raise or the buyout doesnt make a difference.

Stop playing childish games.

You said he didn't get the raise. You said nothing about a buyout. Then I exposed your incorrect statements. Now you are just flopping around like a fish out of water.

Butch "dipped out" after beating all of his rivals in one year. That's a fact. We didn't get "bullied" by any rivals in 2000.

The omission of Miami from the title game in 2000 was so bad that the BCS immediately changed its formula.

Please just take the L and shut the fvck up.

BBC57BF3-33F8-4396-B80F-54F1EA24BFA0.jpeg

Stop playing childish games.

You said he didn't get the raise. You said nothing about a buyout. Then I exposed your incorrect statements. Now you are just flopping around like a fish out of water.

Butch "dipped out" after beating all of his rivals in one year. That's a fact. We didn't get "bullied" by any rivals in 2000.

The omission of Miami from the title game in 2000 was so bad that the BCS immediately changed its formula.

Please just take the L and shut the fvck up.

2-8 vs VT & FSU. You must be proud. Nobody takes more L's when it matters than miami butch. That kind of record would get you fired at most top schools, we offered him a raise w/ a buyout according to you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Towards the end he really let things slide. By 1999 he said himself that he hardly had to coach anymore, because if you have the fastest horses you're going to win the dog gone race. He never expected Miami to come back so fast, and when we did he was lost. He let players get away with more and more, just trying to keep those horses around. Jimbo doubled down on it, and it really spiralled out of control from there. The whole time the administration covered up everything they could, just to win football games. The players knew it, so they felt free to do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. This **** storm has been brewing a very, very long time.
I met coach Bowden at a CircleK off of Appalatchee two weeks after they beat us in 98 (game was closer than final score...I was in town for a Restaurant convention)...he told me Quote....Butch will have them back real soon.....he said you could tell 2 weeks ago....a few weeks later...we upset UCLA....

I am pleasantly surprised how much joy I have taken from FSU tears. Shamefully, I admit, i have listened to their fans podcasts/shows, visited their websites/blogs, watched highlights of the game countless times. I am enjoying all of this far too much!

Florida State, welcome to a decade of irrelevance.

Yes lol, wallowing in their misery is like oxygen to me lol

Advertisement
2-8 vs VT & FSU. You must be proud. Nobody takes more L's when it matters than miami butch. That kind of record would get you fired at most top schools, we offered him a raise w/ a buyout according to you.

Proud? You are a dope. Yeah, the probation years were bad. No "that kind of record" would NOT get you fired at most top schools, considering that the 8 losses came in four years when we were either on probation or emerging from probation with a reduction of nearly 30 scholarships.

Keep pumping your dopey hate for Butch. You are clueless.

"When it matters"? It mattered in 2000, when we had talent, depth, and scholarships. Butch beat F$U and VaTech that year, genius.

Proud? You are a dope. Yeah, the probation years were bad. No "that kind of record" would NOT get you fired at most top schools, considering that the 8 losses came in four years when we were either on probation or emerging from probation with a reduction of nearly 30 scholarships.

Keep pumping your dopey hate for Butch. You are clueless.

"When it matters"? It mattered in 2000, when we had talent, depth, and scholarships. Butch beat F$U and VaTech that year, genius.
When talent finally overcomes corching.

I met coach Bowden at a CircleK off of Appalatchee two weeks after they beat us in 98 (game was closer than final score...I was in town for a Restaurant convention)...he told me Quote....Butch will have them back real soon.....he said you could tell 2 weeks ago....a few weeks later...we upset UCLA....

He is the all time great at telling people what he knows will make them feel better. I'm surprised he didn't give you a piece of Ann's pie. ;)

Nice story, though. He's a good man.

Advertisement
That 89 team they beat played with a true freshman backup QB who threw 5 picks or something that game.
That was the game Dennis got absolutely schooled. We got inside FSU's 5 yard line 3 times. Once where Shannon Crowell fumbled right before crossing the goal line. As I recall we had 4 turnovers in the first half but were only down 14-10. That score would have put us in the lead. Other two times, Dennis tried running the option with Gino. That's right the option. Wasn't funny at the time. After the post-gamehandshake, Bowden told Dennis to get use to this. Dennis said nothing. Only good thing that came out of it was Dennis was more than jacked for the 1990. As a matter of fact, as I recall, even the players had to calm him down during FSU week. Dennis did ran Stephen Mcguire down Bowden's throat 31 times and we obviously won. Then of course 1991 and 1992 games. 1993 not so good, but then the 1994.

He is the all time great at telling people what he knows will make them feel better. I'm surprised he didn't give you a piece of Ann's pie. ;)

Actually, when Bowden realized Miami was almost back was the post-game interview after the 1999 game where it was 21-21 at halftime and we ultimately lost 31-21. He was shocked at the presser.

Advertisement
We've both been in the business. Used to be a medic down in Liberty City. I've seen that scenario play out more times than I ever care to remember. You can see it comiing; you see the families spend tens of thousands of dollars to get their kid off junk. Sometimes it works, most often not.

When stepbro was on, he could be the funniest ************ you ever met. Sweet, caring, goofy, etc.

When he was off, he was angry, manipulative, a thief, and sorry.....

.....What happened was tragic, but he left behind a three year old son, not going to know his dad, and as he grows up, he's going to hear about how his dad was a Heroin addict that couldn't stay sober. It'll be up to me and other people in the family to tell that kid that his father was a good man when he wasn't shooting.

In that regard, I'm still ****ed at my stepbrother. Yes, I know what narcotics can to do people. But as a man, you take care of your family, no matter what. You make sacrifices for them, no matter what.

...Anyway, continue on with the Nole Tears.

everything you say is true... I’ve got 2 and 5 year old boys, that **** breaks my heart to hear. Thank god that kid has u and other people with their heads on straight around him.

I told @Rellyrell this story....he was standing outside the Circle K, putting peanuts into an RC Cola (sh*t you not)...introduced myself, (had UM Hat on) and told him I had a family member on staff...and we spoke for a good 10mins...He said you could see a drastic change from 97 versus 98...
Very cordial...very respectful...and has a Great Memory....Same for Spurrier....met him in 97 at a SEC Function at the SanDestin Beach Hilton were I was Executive Sous Chef....I spoke even longer with him....Super Cool Guy...who was very educated in terms of UMs tradition....at that same function...I talked with Lou Holtz for a solid 10mins as well...matter of fact...at 1st he was kinda busy talking with someone and me...so I excused myself to tend to something...and a few mins later came up to me and finished the convo...Very Nice...and another who was beyond well versed in UM FB....

Actually, when Bowden realized Miami was almost back was the post-game interview after the 1999 game where it was 21-21 at halftime and we ultimately lost 31-21. He was shocked at the presser.
Nah....he knew they were back in 98....our UCLA Win put them into NC....He told me that UM was in good hands...and it was Shocking the difference in one yr it was....

Advertisement
Back