Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

UM fans like Bowden because he was our punching bag. Almost every time we played him with major implications, we won. Most of his wins against UM came in the mid-late 90’s when UM was on probation and nowhere near a title contender. The one time they won a big game against Miami was in 89 and it didn’t even matter because Miami won the national championship anyway. We owned them in the 2000’s even when our own team was slowly slipping into mediocrity, we could still beat up on ole Bobby. We love him and hate Jimbo because Jimbo won his first seven games against UM. That said, I hope they keep the current guy around for a decade.
That 89 team they beat played with a true freshman backup QB who threw 5 picks or something that game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
"There's some whores in this house!"

While listening to a blistering chart topper today it made me think about a certain **** star fsu fan that wouldn't shut the **** about the noles. WHERE THAT SAME ENERGY AT?!

also 52-10. That is all.

Not the point. You were incorrect on the raise. Now you are trying to spin that into something different.
He found a scapegoat to dip out on UM after getting bullied by his rivals and failing to win a ship with the 2nd most stacked team ever. Whether it was the raise or the buyout doesnt make a difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** sorry to hear about your step bro. That shlt is the devil.
We've both been in the business. Used to be a medic down in Liberty City. I've seen that scenario play out more times than I ever care to remember. You can see it comiing; you see the families spend tens of thousands of dollars to get their kid off junk. Sometimes it works, most often not.

When stepbro was on, he could be the funniest ************ you ever met. Sweet, caring, goofy, etc.

When he was off, he was angry, manipulative, a thief, and sorry.....

.....What happened was tragic, but he left behind a three year old son, not going to know his dad, and as he grows up, he's going to hear about how his dad was a Heroin addict that couldn't stay sober. It'll be up to me and other people in the family to tell that kid that his father was a good man when he wasn't shooting.

In that regard, I'm still ****ed at my stepbrother. Yes, I know what narcotics can to do people. But as a man, you take care of your family, no matter what. You make sacrifices for them, no matter what.

...Anyway, continue on with the Nole Tears.

Advertisement
Back