Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 9FC56C8B-C81C-48D5-AED1-DCC7E7C66B46.jpeg
    9FC56C8B-C81C-48D5-AED1-DCC7E7C66B46.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 59
Advertisement
At this point, FSU is so down the abyss, I don't see anyone of quality (Stoops, etc..) wanting that job. Ask yourself, would Bob Stoops get out of retirement to come deal with that mess? Is the brother, Mark Stoops leaving a job with little pressure in Kentucky to deal with this. In Miami, we always had talent coming in, it was just sorely misused. FSU is literally plagued by lack of depth and character issues on the team. There are a handful of guys (Samuel, Marv, Gainer, Terry, etc..) that you say, would love to have that guy. Outside of about 6-7 players on FSU roster, the rest are guys I wouldn't care to go after.

I wouldn't take any of them. Bunch of quitters

Advertisement
Jimbo made the same mistake Coker did, he got fooled by the star ratings and filled the roster with a bunch of prima donas who had no loyalty to the program

Their roster and culture is irreparably broken. I expect them to be in the same malaise we went through for a decade plus
Except they don't have SFLA talent in their back yard to ease the pain. They are doomed.

Advertisement
I don’t think talent acquisition is gonna be the problem.

Repairing an awful culture is gonna be the major uphill battle there.
Once they no longer let boys be boys, the talent won't go to Trailerhassee. At least that is their concern. That might just be the truth.

The culture is so rotten. Honestly, they are textbook lack of institutional control. If there was ever a real investigation into the non arrests of football players, it would shock the outside world.

Advertisement
I don't think they still grasp that the issues are deeper than just the head coach. I don't have a particularly high opinion of Jimbo, but he knew enough to get the **** out. They think the problem is 100% personnel and it isn't. I'm going to enjoy their suffering.

It's funny listening to them discuss Miami too. The line now is Miami is only playing well because of D. King, who will be gone after this year. FSU can just go land a transfer like King for next year and they'll be just as good as Miami is now, if not better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back