Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
LCE you my favorite poster but I can't let this slide lmao
I think some of yall are sincerely sleep on just how good an offensive mind that Norvell is.

Don't even take into account what he did at Memphis, what he was able to do at AZ St was outstanding making a below average QB like Taylor Kelly look like an All-Conference player.

Taylor Kelly was a low 3-star QB with an 81 rating coming out of Idaho & Norvell had him putting up back to back 3,000 - 3600yds passing seasons.

The last time AZ St even won 10 games in a season was with Norvell as OC. And if you're unfamiliar (which I think a lot of yall are not), Memphis has had a top 5 rushing offenses since Norvell has been there & he's not doing that with 4/5-star backs, **** his leading rusher this season was a 3-star converted QB coming out of HS.

That's what makes Norvell dangerous, he's not some gimmicky pass only Air Raid OC, he has both great Deep ball passing & even greater rusher attack offenses, they play at a fast pace & they can score with anyone.

If you think Diaz & Baker are shutting down Norvell & Dillingham you're in for a rude awakening. Norvell ain't Willie Taggart yall, he's actually a good **** coach & I know we're supposed to downplay everything that's FSU because we hate them but yall are tripping if you think they're gonna be a walk in the park these next couple of years.

Advertisement
View attachment 131907
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU
This dizzy muthafuka clearly has an aneurism during his drunken stooper.

Advertisement
There will be more tears. F$U ain't gonna be good in '21 either. Their roster is likely worse next year, as all their best talent leaves.
This. I think Norvell is a quality x/o coach but they need a recruiting and culture overhaul and I don’t think he’s that guy. They are a mess and they are losing guys like Terry and Wilson after this season and they are replacing them with similar talents. I think FSU is going to be down for a long time.

This. I think Norvell is a quality x/o coach but they need a recruiting and culture overhaul and I don’t think he’s that guy. They are a mess and they are losing guys like Terry and Wilson after this season and they are replacing them with similar talents. I think FSU is going to be down for a long time.
2022, after two full recruiting cycles, a more normal offseason, and staff changes to better fit scheme, is the first year I'd expect to see improvement.

And the improvement is likely to be of the "the future is bright for X player or at Y position group," rather than wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back