Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Just de-commited from FSU and commits to UF 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20200724-131334_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are 26th now, and they are not in it for a lot of the remaining studs, so dont think they cant get into the teens.
Yea I didn’t know what they were ranked but they will probably sneak into the teens. All there staff connections are in Louisiana and Texas, where kids probably aren’t going to leave there area. No idea why norvell didn’t hire anybody but Dugans with some Florida ties, glad he didn’t though.

Do not sleep on them. Many Canes fans did so in 2018 and we got lucky to win the game. All the talk prior was how the Canes were going to destroy the Noles.

One thing is certain, FSU gets up for Miami. Always. FSU fans LOATHE Miami just as much as we do them! FSU fans talk down to Miami fans. They think most, the majority, of Miami fans are thugs and UM players equally. Over the years, I’ve lost all respect for FSU the school and there fans.

Remember, Nole fans HATE Miami and everything it represents.
....Yet they WANT TO BE US in every way(from recruiting, to having swag, etc. etc.)....

Seems like a great honey hole to hunt for salty Nole tears
Wowzers it’s amazing how some of their fans are pretty rational and knowledgeable about our team but the rest of the fanbase is living in outer space or something. Their fanbase is bipolar asf. I still hate the Gator 🐊 more but Holy ShNikes the Seminoles are a fickle bunch. I am ***** Befuddled!!

Wowzers it’s amazing how some of their fans are pretty rational and knowledgeable about our team but the rest of the fanbase is living in outer space or something. Their fanbase is bipolar asf. I still hate the Gator 🐊 more but Holy ShNikes the Seminoles are a fickle bunch. I am ***** Befuddled!!

So, like our fanbase then

Advertisement
Yeah tried to read it as well but since they’re so **** broke over there in Trailerhassee they’re charging for Noles tears. I’m so **** happy where we are recruiting and coaching wise finally after 15+ years. It’s great to see them struggling in every sense, can’t wait to throw the worst loss in UM-FSU history on them come the season. They’re going to need a body bag for Blackmon by the 2nd quarter. They think Rousseau was bad last year? Oh ok well he’s going to break the single game sack record by the 3rd quarter. **** the Semenholes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back