Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do not sleep on them. Many Canes fans did so in 2018 and we got lucky to win the game. All the talk prior was how the Canes were going to destroy the Noles.

One thing is certain, FSU gets up for Miami. Always. FSU fans LOATHE Miami just as much as we do them! FSU fans talk down to Miami fans. They think most, the majority, of Miami fans are thugs and UM players equally. Over the years, I’ve lost all respect for FSU the school and there fans.

Remember, Nole fans HATE Miami and everything it represents.

Do not sleep on them. Many Canes fans did so in 2018 and we got lucky to win the game. All the talk prior was how the Canes were going to destroy the Noles.

One thing is certain, FSU gets up for Miami. Always. FSU fans LOATHE Miami just as much as we do them! FSU fans talk down to Miami fans. They think most, the majority, of Miami fans are thugs and UM players equally. Over the years, I’ve lost all respect for FSU the school and there fans.

Remember, Nole fans HATE Miami and everything it represents.

man Enos beat those guys by 17 at Doak with our worst OL ever... I repeat our worst OC/Ofense ever beat them by 17 in Tally.

it is going get uglier for them when we see them again and on

Advertisement
If we're dancing you know they're crying

20200721_231405.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back