Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot_20200713-195505_Twitter.jpg

giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
I was a little confused with his recruitment. You barely heard his name mentioned with the rest of the 2021 four star qb's. I figured he got a bump because of his dad. But I saw that he had a run of CB's to Louisville a couple months ago so I thought we were going to fact him in college. But then yesterday he commits to FAU. I guess all the p5 offers weren't commitable.

I was a little confused with his recruitment. You barely heard his name mentioned with the rest of the 2021 four star qb's. I figured he got a bump because of his dad. But I saw that he had a run of CB's to Louisville a couple months ago so I thought we were going to fact him in college. But then yesterday he commits to FAU. I guess all the p5 offers weren't commitable.

Whatever the truth is, I am still telling everybody he picked fau over fsu

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder how long FSU boosters will give Norvell before screaming for his dismissal. We already know they’re not hitting .500 for the 2020 season. I heard as well that a ESPN writer picked the Canes 7th, SEVENTH in the ACC and has the Niles behind Clemson, UNC, and Louisville?? What the **** is that guy smoking? I don’t know which is worse.

Advertisement
It's crazy that the noles have dropped off so bad that we don't even bother with them anymore. I have retired, for the moment, from making fun of them to my nole friends and I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

The saddest thing about the Noles is they made no significant improvement to their OL this offseason.

We play them at HR this year & while our long standing rivalry is usually a close game that can go either way, this season in particular with how loaded our DL is, that's not gonna be a good matchup for them lol.

The one caveat they have is that Norvell is a really good X's & O's offensive guru, however their QB situation is a big question mark... James Blackman doesn't fit Norvell's offense & isn't the type of QB he usually works with. They took 2 Freshman QB's last year with Tate Rodemaker & Chubba Purdy, Purdy is a really good AZ kid that Norvell will probably choose to start because he's had great experience in developing AZ QB's & they tend to hit the ground running in college.

But, regardless of how good he could be, he's still going to be a TF playing behind a makeshift OL with a pretty weak backfield at RB after losing Cam Akers & aside from Tamorrion Terry don't have a real strong WR group...

Simply put, it could get ugly when we play them this year. **** shame there probably won't be a crowd though.
Me, at the gates of Hard Rock on November 7th...

638FE67A-0BE0-4444-8C5A-C6EA55CEDC86.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back