Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1591802247607.png

Advertisement
I'm confused by the top part of the Tweet.

I was able to translate IJJB posts so this should be a walk in the park....

He sent out a tweet asking if 8-4 record with certain losses would satisfy the fans for Mike Novell's first season. My guess is a bunch of UM fans hopped in the comments talking **** so he sent another tweet saying "University of Coral Gables" attempting to slight us as to him, we are no longer University of Miami, and that distinction belongs to FIU, who beat us last year so he is calling FIU "Miami" in the tweet.

IMO one of those things that made sense in his head but failed to deliver a quality product.

He sent out a tweet asking if 8-4 record with certain losses would satisfy the fans for Mike Novell's first season. My guess is a bunch of UM fans hopped in the comments talking **** so he sent another tweet saying "University of Coral Gables" attempting to slight us as to him, we are no longer University of Miami, and that distinction belongs to FIU, who beat us last year so he is calling FIU "Miami" in the tweet.

IMO one of those things that made sense in his head but failed to deliver a quality product.
unnamed.png

Advertisement

Got it.

So FIU accomplished what F$U was unable to do in their own stadium.

Interesting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back