Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Did he say their tackes are first rounders??

The same Tackles Rousseau abused all game long?? Didn't he have 4 sacks that game...

JLOK.gif

Of course they still do. We would've been in the playoffs this past season if we weren't on probation. As far as the MEAC/SWAC situation, sure I'll be sad if we leave, we're synonymous with the conference. However, this is the landscape of college football in general. We've watched and been involved in the same scenario on the FBS level, it's natural that it would trickle down to the levels underneath. I'm only surprised by the fact that it's taken so long to happen in the FCS and that the SWAC has beaten conferences like the MVC and the OVC to the punch...

Do you think BCU, NC A&T, and SC State should head to the SWAC also. Rename the conference HBAC.

Advertisement
I can see a scenario in which they all are eventually absorbed the SWAC....

If it happens, it would make them the best FCS conference. And honestly, if they improved their academics, could eventually lead the conference to move up to FBS as a whole. It makes the most sense.

SWAC West
Texas Southern
Southern University
Prairie View A&M
Grambling State
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Mississippi Valley State
Alcorn State
Jackson State

SWAC East
Alabama A&M
Alabama State
FAMU
BCU
SC State
NC A&T
NCCU
Tennessee State

That would be a solid conference

Last edited:
Advertisement
If it happens, it would make them the best FCS conference. And honestly, if they improved their academics, could eventually lead the conference to move up to FBS as a whole. It makes the most sense.

SWAC West
Texas Southern
Southern University
Prairie View A&M
Grambling State
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Mississippi Valley State
Alcorn State
Jackson State

SWAC East
Alabama A&M
Alabama State
FAMU
BCU
SC State
NC A&T
NCCU
Tennessee State

That would be a solid conference

im unfamiliar, but how are the facilities compared to the Big boys in SEC, ACC and Big Ten? I heard FAMU’s facilities are 💩. Without facilities this would also not happen.

Lol their entire OL taken first three rounds with two first round tackles?

I'd be mind blown if that's ever happened in history.

Last edited:
im unfamiliar, but how are the facilities compared to the Big boys in SEC, ACC and Big Ten? I heard FAMU’s facilities are 💩. Without facilities this would also not happen.

You are comparing P5 schools to HBCU schools??

My thinking is that the SWAC is in a real good position to get to 14-16 teams and jump as a whole to FBS ball. They can play a 9 game conference schedule and 3 FBS Non-Conference games for more money. I think it could work.

Advertisement
More like FAMU😍😍😍😍 All of my Rattlers know what I'm talking about. That brick ****house across the tracks has been trying to absorb my beloved alma mater for DECADES. Even proposed to make us FSU-South Campus. Do you know how sweet the irony would be if their football team transferred over to us??? And those kids would actually taste some success unlike their previous college years. I could see a FAMU vs. NDSU FCS final coming out of that in a short time. So, Scary Terry, you and the rest of the Holes come on over where we hired a brother that can actually coach. I guarantee you we ain't dancing in practice on the Southside. Come attend & play for the real reason you chose to live in Trailerhassee for in the first place. If that were to happen along with us finally getting our **** together, my ******' head would explode. 3 birds with 2 stones!!! Keep it up Mike, you're doing a bang-up job so far!!!!
Preach brother. Preach!

Advertisement
You are comparing P5 schools to HBCU schools??

My thinking is that the SWAC is in a real good position to get to 14-16 teams and jump as a whole to FBS ball. They can play a 9 game conference schedule and 3 FBS Non-Conference games for more money. I think it could work.

i think I read stuff wrong, I thought the discussion was top recruits going to HBCU schools, that’s they only reason I mentioned facilities

Advertisement
Back