Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I’m hearing it’s Kirk Franklin
giphy (100).gif

Advertisement
Honestly it’s worse than the AAC.

LOL so retarded, but what else is new here?

How many AAC teams have gone to the playoffs?

Now do ACC teams.

If anything, the trashness of the ACC is yet another reason why FSU is a desirable job. You gotta beat Clemson and Miami and you’re in a 4 team playoff for a national championship. Tell me about the path at Memphis or UCF.

USF is the worst team in the state bar none, Charlie Strong makes Willie Taggart look like Bear Bryant. I watch all thee games, my alumni the worst coached team I have seen in a long time.

This.

USF is far worse than anyone else in the state.

Watch what UCF does to them Friday. Charlie Strong is about to coach his last game.

LOL so retarded, but what else is new here?

How many AAC teams have gone to the playoffs?

Now do ACC teams.

If anything, the trashness of the ACC is yet another reason why FSU is a desirable job. You gotta beat Clemson and Miami and you’re in a 4 team playoff for a national championship. Tell me about the path at Memphis or UCF.
Take Clemson out. The top 3 AAC teams are better than the next 3 ACC teams.

Advertisement
There is a lot of Franklin/FSU smoke

If true...I don't understand what the incentive for Franklin to go to the semenholes is.
He has no ties to the semenholes so there is no emotional pull there...he has a much better situation in psu. An athletic department with much more money and facilities. I don't get it

Not at all. That’s because AAC isn’t a P5 conference. I’m talking strictly of teams. Miami and FSU would lose to all of the top 5 AAC teams.

F$U isn't a top 5 ACC team. And UM is MAYBE no. 5.

Clemson, UVA, VT, Wake, and Miami vs. Cincinnati, UCF, Memphis, Navy, and SMU. Yeah, I think the ACC comes out ahead there.

Edit: UCF, not USF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol FSU sits in the same division as Clemson. Clemson would dog walk the entire big 10 conference. Who do you have keeping it withing 2 scores other than OSU?.

So you’re changing the question ? Anyone with a brain knows the big 10 is a way more difficult conference than the acc. That’s what I stated. It’s a lot easier to get to a championship in the acc than big 10.

Would you rather deal with one road block or 4/5 road blocks ? **** even their middle of the pack teams like Iowa are a *****. Especially at Iowa.

That’s a really good conference . I can come to FSU and recruit the best state and only have one team to beat? I can see how that would be tempting.

Advertisement
Lol FSU sits in the same division as Clemson. Clemson would dog walk the entire big 10 conference. Who do you have keeping it withing 2 scores other than OSU?.

I’m sure Franklin would recruit really well , I like his odds of getting Clemson every 3-4 years than running gauntlet in big 12 every year. As I said I’d rather take my chances with Clemson and cake walk the rest of the year in the acc. While having access to Florida recruits. With elite recruiting it only takes hitting on a qb to beat anyone , including Clemson. And he’s that

Ive said all along I didn’t see him leaving because he’s a Pa guy, I’m just stating the alternate and what he’s possible thinking. Also he has Jimbo Fisher like issues with their administration too.

But if you think the big 10 isn’t a lot better than the acc we’ll just disagree.

Franklin would be a good hire and bring good recruiters with him. Still not worried about it. If Miami does what they need to do they will be fine.

Advertisement
Back