Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Fighting over infrastructure? FSU definitely seems like a logical choice then...

He probably thinks he can get a raise , easier recruiting and a easier conference. Or he could be doing his normal trying to get a raise bs he does every couple years

There’s been a lot of talk of infighting with him and their administration. Jumbo/ FSU type stuff. That would be the only way.
I still don't see it, but I don't care either way. They are a mess and won't recover for 3-5 years. They have Blackmon for 2 more years with a bad O-line. Then an inexperienced QB after him. The won't beat us next year and in 2020 we'll have a complete veteran team vying for an ACC Championship and CFP appearance. We could win 4 more years in a row to make it 7 years in a row.

Advertisement
They lost to a team that lost to FIU. I don't think it gets worse than that. Looks like the new florida power rankings are.
Florida
UCF
FAU
FIU
USF
Miami
FSU
That’s pretty accurate. I don’t know anything about USF. How did you come up with their place in the rankings?

Advertisement
USF is the worst team in the state bar none, Charlie Strong makes Willie Taggart look like Bear Bryant. I watch all thee games, my alumni the worst coached team I have seen in a long time.
Ok, so we’re the 5th best team in the state. Nice. Glad we beat F$U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1574894545859.png

Latest 247 report doesn't seem to portray Kiffin as a serious candidate. Basically, they think it's likely it could be Norvell, but they're gonna wait to be told no by bigger names first.

Advertisement
Back