Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

IMG_20191105_141752.jpg

Advertisement
Wow so flek said i dont even want to seem no way Fsu pays a buyout. One thing for sure is they better hit on the next coach because they wont be able to fire im lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
skimming their 247 board, they all still seem to think B. Stoops is happening

FSU search 1.JPG

Also, they're gonna have $9 mill a year to pay him plus $$$ for upgrades and top assistants.

FSU search 2.JPG

Advertisement
skimming their 247 board, they all still seem to think B. Stoops is happening

View attachment 101237

Also, they're gonna have $9 mill a year to pay him plus $$$ for upgrades and top assistants.

View attachment 101238

If they make the Stoops thing happen then they are taking about shelling out over 50 million total easily. Stoops is gonna want a fully guaranteed contract and full control of everything. I don't think FSU will do that, but Stoops can demand it.

If they make the Stoops thing happen then they are taking about shelling out over 50 million total easily. Stoops is gonna want a fully guaranteed contract and full control of everything. I don't think FSU will do that, but Stoops can demand it.
The boosters let the school off the hook by paying all that buyout. The school basically has a blank slate now to do whatever they want. And they don’t have to buy anybody out. We had to buy Manny out of the temple contract. The question still remains what stoops or whoever would want and what the school can afford to or what it’s willing to spend.

Advertisement
The boosters let the school off the hook by paying all that buyout. The school basically has a blank slate now to do whatever they want. And they don’t have to buy anybody out. We had to buy Manny out of the temple contract. The question still remains what stoops or whoever would want and what the school can afford to or what it’s willing to spend.

The boosters aren't gonna keep dishing out money without a say in who the next coach is

The boosters aren't gonna keep dishing out money without a say in who the next coach is
I understand. However the school has to thank it’s Lucky stars that boosters paid out that money. Without the boosters working out that buyout they wouldn’t be able to afford a high priced coach or high priced assistants. Nor are they able to afford whatever their demands are.

Up and coming coaches will not soon forget that even with willie facing a rebuild with a horrible offensive line he still got less than 2 years. Seeing coaches turn down that job shouldn't be a surprise. Why would Mike Norvell risk his reputation and take that job with that impatient fanbase expecting the world in under 2 years. That being said what willie did in those 2 years on the field, culture wise and in recruiting(quarterback and OL specificcally) was terrible. Although an established name like either stoops would get more time based on name alone (and if you ask uncle puke, race)

Advertisement
Back