Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I bought 5 seats together on the 50 yard line for our game against them off the FSU ticket website for face value.

50 yard line tickets, single-game purchase via their ticket office, 2 weeks before the Miami game. And there were probably 40+ more available just in that section, plus a bunch in other sections. Absolutely crazy.

If Noles lose this game it will mark 2 straight years of missing a bowl game and their season will spiral out of control. Can’t wait!!!!!!!

I think they still get a bowl even with a loss to Wake, but it'll be very hairy.

Assume they lose, they'll be 3-4. They play Alabama State, so that's a 4th win.

So they'd need to go at least 2-2 in:

vs. Syracuse
vs. Miami
@ Boston College (Red Bandana game)
@ Florida

They're not beating UF. So basically they need to win 2 out of 3 of the other games. Doable....none of those teams are very good. Cuse has been awful this year, BC has no QB (although that game will be up there, in the cold, and that Red Bandana game is very tough for opponents) and then we all know how mediocre we are. But ****, a loss tomorrow absolutely puts a bowl game in doubt for the 2nd straight year. Completely insane.

Advertisement
I bought 5 seats together on the 50 yard line for our game against them off the FSU ticket website for face value.

50 yard line tickets, single-game purchase via their ticket office, 2 weeks before the Miami game. And there were probably 40+ more available just in that section, plus a bunch in other sections. Absolutely crazy.

They are in really dire straights with ticket sales and attendance. At a lunch two days ago I heard from a double-Nole that this is the worst ticket sales they've seen in a few decades. My response: Glorious.

Advertisement
“We’re gonna beat them” - FSU RB Laborn on the outcome of this weeks FSU vs Miami game.

Let the sh*t talk commence...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back