Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
i get it from the pick aspect bc we own pitts pick, but we need Tua. we can trade the pitt pick w the houston pick for Chase Young
I’d prefer us to take Young and target one of Burrows, Herbert or someone else with the Pitt pick. We can also combine that with another pick to trade back up for a qb. I am really not sold on Tua, especially with our OL and lack of playmakers.

Advertisement
Anyone see that faqit dj Mathews day he isn’t scared of any of our DBs? Man I’d kill for him to come over the middle and gurvan just end his life

Advertisement
NEWSFLASH:

Our dbs arent that good. No one really fears or should fear them

But DJ Matthews is?

Dude was a Top 100 player nationally and has more leaves of absence/suspensions than touchdowns in his career. Averaging about a whopping 25 yards a game through almost 3 years. If Terry wants to talk chit, I'll allow it. That smurf cancer can't say a god**** word, though.

But DJ Matthews is?

Dude was a Top 100 player nationally and has more leaves of absence/suspensions than touchdowns in his career. Averaging about a whopping 25 yards a game through almost 3 years. If Terry wants to talk chit, I'll allow it. That smurf cancer can't say a god**** word, though.

I hear you...but thats not how football players are wired.

He was a top 100 players and he likely doesnt think anyone on our team can cover him. Its up to us to show them....i know he made us look bad in a play last year. Terry scares me this game....he is more of a problem as a yac guy if they actually target him...our tackling is very shoddy.

He was a top 100 players and he likely doesnt think anyone on our team can cover him. Its up to us to show them....i know he made us look bad in a play last year. Terry scares me this game....he is more of a problem as a yac guy if they actually target him...our tackling is very shoddy.

It was a punt return, but yes.

Advertisement

I say we load the box and play man to man press..Their oline is trash just like ours we stop Cam and hit Hornibrook early it’s gone be a long game plus he has a noodle arm. Make him take deep shots and let’s see if he can connect on them

I say we load the box and play man to man press..Their oline is trash just like ours we stop Cam and hit Hornibrook early it’s gone be a long game plus he has a noodle arm. Make him take deep shots and let’s see if he can connect on them

THAT WOULD BE MY APPROACH///

BUT I FULLY EXPECT DELAYED BLITZES FROM COCONUT CREEK AND A LOT OF SPOT DROPPING WITH WIDE OPEN GUYS IN THE FLATS.

Advertisement
I do not want Tua. I know that if the Dolphins pick him both his ankles will explode on the first day of practice. That's our luck.

rather take that chance than trot out some mediocre ******* QB like herbert who is just another t hill. chase young and tua. solves 2 needs

76916955_2695188177205570_7400473760496615424_n.jpg

Advertisement
Back