Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

This is what they are complaining about? Maybe they should be wishing that they had a coach with a fire under his *** like that. ****, I wish we had a coach with that kind of fire under his ***.

This is what they are complaining about? Maybe they should be wishing that they had a coach with a fire under his *** like that. ****, I wish we had a coach with that kind of fire under his ***.

Seriously. This is similar to Nick Saban who's anal retentive on just about anything. Dabo knows with his schedule, that his team's going to have to go perfect in order to make the playoffs. If you're not doing your job, he's going to chew you out - including the kicker. The team didn't get off another player because he's trying to get his team to be perfect. Maybe his article should be pointing out how FSU and Clemson have equal talent, but nowhere close to equal expectations. FSU's writer is a cuck.

Advertisement
you follow me around all the time like a lost puppy. sad
You think too highly of yourself like the sad sack of **** gator fan you are, which is typical. I only disliked your comments when I would find them scrolling through discussions when I would come across them. You're the sad sack of **** that went through my feed to target all my posts, so I returned the favor last night. Gtfo our boards you ******* scumbag.

Advertisement
You think too highly of yourself like the sad sack of **** gator fan you are, which is typical. I only disliked your comments when I would find them scrolling through discussions when I would come across them. You're the sad sack of **** that went through my feed to target all my posts, so I returned the favor last night. Gtfo our boards you ******* scumbag.

lol you find my post and dislike them so i return the favor. personally it doesn't bother me at all cause it's not that serious but apparently it is to you. weird flex on your end but w/e. "our" board like you the owner. stop it

lol you find my post and dislike them so i return the favor. personally it doesn't bother me at all cause it's not that serious but apparently it is to you. weird flex on your end but w/e. "our" board like you the owner. stop it
Apparently it does "personally " bother you, or you wouldn't have reacted. Self righteous denial coupled with delusion. Literally the definition of the entire uf fan base.

It is "our" board which doesn't imply singular ownership or do you need a dictionary? Talk about weird flex and that it doesn't bother you as you cry like a ***** about it. There is no worse fan base in college football and you're just here to troll. Why? Go suck off Frank's or whom ever is winning the Heisman at UF this week and leave us alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Noles lose this game it will mark 2 straight years of missing a bowl game and their season will spiral out of control. Can’t wait!!!!!!!
It's a weird place to be. I want them to lose every game, but at the same time that accelerates the demise of Willie. We need him there at least another 2 years. The destruction will take 10 years to fix.

Advertisement
Back