Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
You knew the black coach card was coming soon. Those god ole boys up there couldn't wait to throw that out there. Seems like they forget that if it wasn't for Jimbo begging on his knees two year ago for Louisiana-Lafayette to reschedule the canceled game at the last minute he would have been the one to stop the streak and had a 5 win season. But of course they wont bring that up.

They will erase that season from the FSU record books like the NBA erased Jordans last season with the Wizards.

Jimbo wasnt begging for a make up game. He already had a foot and a hair plug out the door and wanted to be gone. He didnt coach that game or the bowl game if I remember correctly.

nope it's real

IMG_20190831_173332.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is anybody sniffing a death smell here?

I’m getting the distinct aroma of a death spiral.

I hope I’m wrong, because I’d like to see him hang around for a couple or so years, but I’m not seeing more than three or four wins for the season. I hope I’m wrong.
Yep, as distasteful as it may seem, we need him to win a couple of big games (not us). This guy could set the noles back a decade if they keep him around a few more years.

Wait, wasn't FSU's offense on the filed for about 10 minutes in the 2nd half of that game and didn't Boise run about twice as many plays on offense as FSU did, especially late in the game? I get it if FSU's D line was gassed late in that one. They never had a chance to catch their breath. Makes no sense to hear coming from anyone on their offense.
Boise ran well over 100 plays if I remember correctly. Just an insane amount. Yeah, that D HAD to be tired. The O??? How the **** can they be worn out playing roughly half a game? They simply weren't on the field long enough to be so tired.

Advertisement

Great thread here on FSU’s prospects this season. Basically the odds are against them to win more than 7 games this year. They lost SIX games last year by 19+ points. They were much closer to 3-9 than they were to 7-5 and that’s an undeniable fact. I think most rational people expect them to be improved. Don’t really think you can be worse. But what should’ve been a 3 win team to anything over 7 is probably a little too unrealistic. 7-5 in Tally this year will make the natives VERY restless.

Huh? Natives?

Every Miami fan should be in the debt of this fat ******* for the havoc he has reeked on the FSU football program. He played AD Wilcox like a violin. The fact that he ran Jimbo to A&M, and convinced Wilcox that Willie would fill the void was such an alpha move. And got paid big on both sides of the deal. #alphamoves
1400A52D-AF0D-4352-BD71-CC9A5D18372C.jpeg

Advertisement
Every Miami fan should be in the debt of this fat ******* for the havoc he has reeked on the FSU football program. He played AD Wilcox like a violin. The fact that he ran Jimbo to A&M, and convinced Wilcox that Willie would fill the void was such an alpha move. And got paid big on both sides of the deal. #alphamovesView attachment 96299
Who dat? Looks like a recycled televangelist Jimmy Taggart-type preacher. In fact, maybe they related?

Ohh...meant Swaggert. Close enough.
Taggart, Swaggert ......

jimmy-swaggart_206316-1170x610.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back