Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
stop yelling
Slowly step away from your key board. I like you my man. IAJJB is someone you should just keep your distance with. I love him from afar and would never cross him for fear of being knocked out. He is pure GOLD in the best possible way. He does not post often, but when he does, it is glorious. Just enjoy, no need to antagonize.

The Vegas picture in the medieval arena, whoever the first FSU fan he ran into a few years ago. Posts of pure gold!

Advertisement
Slowly step away from your key board. I like you my man. IAJJB is someone you should just keep your distance with. I love him from afar and would never cross him for fear of being knocked out. He is pure GOLD in the best possible way. He does not post often, but when he does, it is glorious. Just enjoy, no need to antagonize.

The Vegas picture in the medieval arena, whoever the first FSU fan he ran into a few years ago. Posts of pure gold!

How did I miss the vegas pic. What was it of?

Screenshot_20190903-064910.png

Advertisement
Is anybody sniffing a death smell here?

I’m getting the distinct aroma of a death spiral.

I hope I’m wrong, because I’d like to see him hang around for a couple or so years, but I’m not seeing more than three or four wins for the season. I hope I’m wrong.

Advertisement
I love that post, thanks for finding it and allowing me to revisit the genius of the work above. “I know 80% of the people on here have never killed anyone...”. I replied hoping the 80% number may be a little low hopefully. He replied back that military members on the board bring the number to 80%. I never thought of it that way and it was a well thought out response. I still think I want that number a bit higher but I am not going to argue. That post is so randomly tremendous. Like a synapse fired and JJB decided to give us all wisdom. I love when he makes his presence felt.

I really need a voice print someday.

I love that post, thanks for finding it and allowing me to revisit the genius of the work above. “I know 80% of the people on here have never killed anyone...”. I replied hoping the 80% number may be a little low hopefully. He replied back that military members on the board bring the number to 80%. I never thought of it that way and it was a well thought out response. I still think I want that number a bit higher but I am not going to argue. That post is so randomly tremendous. Like a synapse fired and JJB decided to give us all wisdom. I love when he makes his presence felt.

I really need a voice print someday.

No problem bro. I bet you are correct. I doubt 20% of this board are military, let alone actually killed someone. A large portion of the military are engineers/mechics, medics, etc.

I agree one of my favorite posters on the board.

Advertisement
IJJB is the Goat. Hope he finds his way back here and let’s us know his true feeling about all the Briles dck riders on CIS

No problem bro. I bet you are correct. I doubt 20% of this board are military, let alone actually killed someone. A large portion of the military are engineers/mechics, medics, etc.

I agree one of my favorite posters on the board.

Mechanics make up a large % of the military. I'm a mechanic, and we generally only want to kill engineers. **** those guys.

Advertisement
Back