Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone made a thread with the title "we need to hire a white head coach" and it's trailerhassee, so there's bound to be some bum**** racists.

race is always apart of everything now days. people look look first thru the lease of color which clouds their vision. considering the only reason Taggart was hired was cause of the color or his skin? affirmative action gone amuck. Taggart was not a winner and was a **** coach before FSU. whoever hired him should be fired. however, as a Miami fan, it was a great hire!!!

race is always apart of everything now days. people look look first thru the lease of color which clouds their vision. considering the only reason Taggart was hired was cause of the color or his skin? affirmative action gone amuck. Taggart was not a winner and was a **** coach before FSU. whoever hired him should be fired. however, as a Miami fan, it was a great hire!!!

So my post was dumb, because taggart was an affirmative action hire? That's pretty presumptuous and borders on racist. I don't know why he was hired, but I doubt it was strictly because he's black. All I did was point out a post by a noles fan about wanting a white coach and stated there are racists in north Florida (not exactly a radical sentiment). Regardless, I'm glad he's there too.

Advertisement
Race is always a topic unfortunately.
However I feel that race relations in this country were improving dramatically until the **** internet.
There will always be a smoldering fire of racism anti semitism in the world. But every once in a while something sparks that sht up.
The fuel to that fire has been social media and the trolls out there pouring gasoline on their cause.
Either white nationalism or antifa, MSNBC CNN FOX RT or whatever platform stands to gain from clicks likes or viewership numbers.
Then you have uneducated people believing YouTube videos and Facebook posts while simultaneously saying that any form of evidence based science is a conspiracy to further take away your pursuit of liberty and happiness.
We all want the same thing.
But every generation has a group of ******** that say some race or culture or religion is the cause of your lack of wealth and your lack of freedom and happiness.

So my post was dumb, because taggart was an affirmative action hire? That's pretty presumptuous and borders on racist. I don't know why he was hired, but I doubt it was strictly because he's black. All I did was point out a post by a noles fan about wanting a white coach and stated there are racists in north Florida (not exactly a radical sentiment). Regardless, I'm glad he's there too.
He was hired because the chess master, Jimmy Sexton, was simply moving pieces around the chess board. He moved Jimbo out ($$$$) and Willie in ($$$$). Jimmy doesn’t see white or black, only green.

Advertisement

You dont say Willie...

hqdefault.jpg

You knew the black coach card was coming soon. Those god ole boys up there couldn't wait to throw that out there. Seems like they forget that if it wasn't for Jimbo begging on his knees two year ago for Louisiana-Lafayette to reschedule the canceled game at the last minute he would have been the one to stop the streak and had a 5 win season. But of course they wont bring that up.

They will erase that season from the FSU record books like the NBA erased Jordans last season with the Wizards.

Advertisement

Wait, wasn't FSU's offense on the filed for about 10 minutes in the 2nd half of that game and didn't Boise run about twice as many plays on offense as FSU did, especially late in the game? I get it if FSU's D line was gassed late in that one. They never had a chance to catch their breath. Makes no sense to hear coming from anyone on their offense.

Advertisement
Back