Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
  • Deathtogators
    • Deathtogators
    • (280)
    • 20 months
  • 5 minutes agovia Mobile
  • I feel bad for Taggart. He did everything he could to dramatically improve this team. But Blackman just can’t run this offense and Barnett is awful.
I agree with this. I think as a consolation taggart should get an extension for his effort to do something

Tight in terms of score?? Lol no Clemson and Florida are guaranteed blowouts. Florida just for the simple fact that it’s the last game and FSU will have already packed it In for the season before they play.

They’re also losing to NC State..

Miami might be close just the nature of our rivalry games against them but we should still win pretty comfortably.
Agree with all of that. Clemson will win by at least 35 Florida will blow them out. NC State I forgot about them. I would swap NC state with Wake but wakes offense did look good so I can see them torching the bikes. Our games with them are always close because of the rivalry so I agree with that

UnconqueredNoles
UnconqueredNolesStar Player
I honestly don’t see but 2 possible wins for us...maybe LA Monroe and St. Virginia will beat the brakes off us on the road at night. BC rb Dillion will have over 200 yards on the ground.

We make QBs look all world even true freshman QBs.

I fear we dismantle Monroe to get obliterated by UVA...we have went from destroying middle of the pack ACC teams to being less than middle of the pack.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20190831-162913_Photos.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NavyFlyerNoleFreshman
The value of an HC is in game management. Taggart fails in every aspect of this responsibility, he is a recruiting coordinator. This game is a blaring example of how he Is in way over his head. I like his personality and love of FSU, but it is not enough, you have to bring it on game day and his record never convinced me that he has the depth of management skills to overcome the adversities within a game. Begin the search.

Lol at liking the goofballs personality. The man is a cheese master.

Advertisement
Back