Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Dude seriously, do your research. He was the OC and called every play in the 2015 season. That same year they had the number one offense in the country with a freshman QB. He was also a finalist for the Broyles award, meaning hs was one of college football's top assistant coaches in 2015.

Is Baylor in the Big 12? is the Big 12 a power 5 conference? I forgot. Lmao
Do my research and you keep talking about him calling the exact plays his father just so happened to run for plenty of years prior. He didnt have **** to do with that offense that particular year regardless of his title. His title is irrelevant just like plenty of other coaches titles like Thomas brown the majority of the time he was here & dugans & lil richt & coley at fsu & anyone on a lane Kiffin or tons of other supposed offensive gurus. Main difference would be his father actually is an offensive guru. Obviously Baylor is a p5 school. Didnt realize ur the one person in the entire country stupid enough to say he was calling the plays (especially that year) but considering all the other asinine stuff that comes out of your mouth I really shouldn't be that surprised should i

Do my research and you keep talking about him calling the exact plays his father just so happened to run for plenty of years prior. He didnt have **** to do with that offense that particular year regardless of his title. His title is irrelevant just like plenty of other coaches titles like Thomas brown the majority of the time he was here & dugans & lil richt & coley at fsu & anyone on a lane Kiffin or tons of other supposed offensive gurus. Main difference would be his father actually is an offensive guru. Obviously Baylor is a p5 school. Didnt realize ur the one person in the entire country stupid enough to say he was calling the plays (especially that year) but considering all the other asinine stuff that comes out of your mouth I really shouldn't be that surprised should i

He called plays at Baylor, he called plays at FAU with Kiffin at HV, he called plays at Houston.

These are the percentiles his offenses has ranked. Enough said.
8912922.png

8912923 (1).png

8912924 (1).png

Notice how I just pick u apart with zero insults. Just straight facts. Lmao.

He called plays at Baylor, he called plays at FAU with Kiffin at HV, he called plays at Houston.

These are the percentiles his offenses has ranked. Enough said.
View attachment 83821
View attachment 83819
View attachment 83820

Notice how I just pick u apart with zero insults. Just straight facts. Lmao.
I notice you stay responding about things you have zero clue about. That's what's called an opinion. Now you have a great day and spare me this nonsense. If you wanna say that's what it is than more power to u. Notice how I'm tired of u without telling you to fvck off you lame.

Advertisement
I notice you stay responding about things you have zero clue about. That's what's called an opinion. Now you have a great day and spare me this nonsense. If you wanna say that's what it is than more power to u. Notice how I'm tired of u without telling you to fvck off you lame.

Come prepared with facts next time kiddo and actually have a solid argument. Lmao

Advertisement
U keep talking about knowing facts. Maybe I'm confused here but what power 5 conference school did he call one single play at? I'd assume you're saying either Houston or Baylor. Fvck it well say Houston is a p5 school if it suits ur purposes. You do realize applewhite came out and said he called plays there right & Briles acknowledged that... maybe you're saying his father got tired of calling the best offense in the country at Baylor and said I'll have my son run it since were already running this program into the ground. Maybe your saying for rhule instead even though he was fired after his first year with him. Any of those instances you're absolutely right than.

Not calling you out, but I'd like to read that blurb from Applewhite. Any idea where it was from?

Like i said, @ me next time u want to talk sh*t about me to another man. Females talk sh*t people's peoples backs.

Glad I could teach u that Kendal Briles was the OC of that number one Baylor offense. Have a good day.
This MAN played for UM Douchebag....take your faqquit theatrics to another board....Talking **** to a former Cane player..Lol....Silly *** Bit!h....

Not calling you out, but I'd like to read that blurb from Applewhite. Any idea where it was from?
Nah. No pressure. I just remember when we were looking into applewhite as an oc we went back through most things pertaining to him. I saw two separate interviews discussing play calling. I'll look back through my emails if it would help.

Advertisement
This MAN played for UM Douchebag....take your faqquit theatrics to another board....Talking **** to a former Cane player..Lol....Silly *** Bit!h....

Someone disrespects me they will get disrespected back. I don't care if it was god himself. Especially if god didn't know what the **** he was talking about. I'm not going anywhere, believe that.

Lol....A F-ing former Starter at UM doesn't know what he's talking about??....FOH....

U can worship whoever u like. No one gets special treatment from me. The next man bleeds like I do. Show respect to get respect. U disrespect me u will get disrespected back.

Advertisement
Who tf said anything about Worshipping anyone other than you??....Go to Bed with your nonsensical BS.....Its tiring...

U brought up someone was a former cane like that gives them a pass to disrespect someone. Maybe u, but not me. Respect is everything and I guard it with my life.

Advertisement
Back