Passing Touchdowns: 44 (3)

Rushing Yards: 4,247 (3)

Rushing YPA: 5.95 (4)

Rushing Touchdown: 41 (6)

Plays: 1,103 (3)

Yards: 8,011 (1)

Yards Per Play: 7.26 (2)

Passing Yards: 3,764 (25)

Briles put up the number one offense at a P5 level with zero 4 or 5 star lineman - FACT

All of u all are in your feelings about facts. Lmao. Briles is the better OC. Miami played it conservative and hired Enos instead of making the best available hire. If u all want to compare the numbers between the two, let me know. Numbers don't lie.

Advertisement
Gossip is feminine.
Do you know what gossip is? In case you forgot (if I knew how to go back to previous comments I'd post it for you) you once made a comment about him at Baylor as evidence about his play calling... that's not gossip that's you as usual talking out ur *** about things u obviously dont comprehend. It was his father at Baylor that ran everything including the offense. Personally I think he has a very bright offensive mind. But hes done nothing of relevance to prove that yet. Now you have a great day cheering on ur noles with vern.

Do you know what gossip is? In case you forgot (if I knew how to go back to previous comments I'd post it for you) you once made a comment about him at Baylor as evidence about his play calling... that's not gossip that's you as usual talking out ur *** about things u obviously dont comprehend. It was his father at Baylor that ran everything including the offense. Personally I think he has a very bright offensive mind. But hes done nothing of relevance to prove that yet. Now you have a great day cheering on ur noles with vern.

1. Kendal Briles was the OC at Baylor starting in 2015. Do your research.

2. When you're talking sh*t about someone specific and not @ing them, that is gossip. That's what females do. That's female tendencies. Next time u want to talk about me make sure u @ me so I see it.

Scoring Offense: 48.1 (1)

Yards Per Game: 616.2 (1)

Passing YPA: 9.7 (4)

Passer Rating: 170.80 (3)

Briles put up the number one offense at a P5 level with zero 4 or 5 star lineman - FACT

All of u all are in your feelings about facts. Lmao. Briles is the better OC. Miami played it conservative and hired Enos instead of making the best available hire. If u all want to compare the numbers between the two, let me know. Numbers don't lie.
U keep talking about knowing facts. Maybe I'm confused here but what power 5 conference school did he call one single play at? I'd assume you're saying either Houston or Baylor. Fvck it well say Houston is a p5 school if it suits ur purposes. You do realize applewhite came out and said he called plays there right & Briles acknowledged that... maybe you're saying his father got tired of calling the best offense in the country at Baylor and said I'll have my son run it since were already running this program into the ground. Maybe your saying for rhule instead even though he was fired after his first year with him. Any of those instances you're absolutely right than.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. Kendal Briles was the OC at Baylor starting in 2015. Do your research.

2. When you're talking sh*t about someone specific and not @ing them, that is gossip. That's what females do. That's female tendencies. Next time u want to talk about me make sure u @ me so I see it.
@D RevLee ur a ******* moron & ur ways are tiresome. You talk about hoe ways yet you beg for attention like a 43 year old stripper. My fault I ever bothered to respond. Ignorance is clearly bliss

@D RevLee ur a ******* moron & ur ways are tiresome. You talk about hoe ways yet you beg for attention like a 43 year old stripper. My fault I ever bothered to respond. Ignorance is clearly bliss

Like i said, @ me next time u want to talk sh*t about me to another man. Females talk sh*t people's peoples backs.

Glad I could teach u that Kendal Briles was the OC of that number one Baylor offense. Have a good day.

Advertisement
U keep talking about knowing facts. Maybe I'm confused here but what power 5 conference school did he call one single play at? I'd assume you're saying either Houston or Baylor. Fvck it well say Houston is a p5 school if it suits ur purposes. You do realize applewhite came out and said he called plays there right & Briles acknowledged that... maybe you're saying his father got tired of calling the best offense in the country at Baylor and said I'll have my son run it since were already running this program into the ground. Maybe your saying for rhule instead even though he was fired after his first year with him. Any of those instances you're absolutely right than.

Baylor is in the Big 12. Lmao just stop now. You're embarrassing yourself.

That’s wonderful. Briles got hired to save Applewhite’s job last year, and Applewhite still got fired. Coordinators don’t matter when the HC is trash.

Baylor is in the Big 12. Lmao just stop now. You're embarrassing yourself.
Yup and you called just as many plays as he did at baylor.. he kept that job that one year to transition the relationships. But why would I expect you to know that. Clearly you got tired of ranting about tate and have picked this up as your new horse.

Yup and you called just as many plays as he did at baylor.. he kept that job that one year to transition the relationships. But why would I expect you to know that. Clearly you got tired of ranting about tate and have picked this up as your new horse.

Dude seriously, do your research. He was the OC and called every play in the 2015 season. That same year they had the number one offense in the country with a freshman QB. He was also a finalist for the Broyles award, meaning hs was one of college football's top assistant coaches in 2015.

Is Baylor in the Big 12? is the Big 12 a power 5 conference? I forgot. Lmao

Advertisement
Yeah his last gig where he got hired to save a coach’s job worked out really well.

I agree. There’s a difference between those of us that have been Briles fanboys since the beginning, continuing to think Briles is elite, and us thinking Briles is going to be able to save the disaster that is Taggart. People keep assuming the latter and I’m not sure why?

I bet saban is so upset he isn’t as smart as wille and didn’t go after briles. I bet he just felt so loyal to Enos. Maybe saban is also worried about image right? Must have wanted not to make a bad pr move.
We all know saban is all about loyalty and not about hiring the best guy. We also know that saban is also all about public perception and cares a lot about what people may think.

Advertisement
I bet saban is so upset he isn’t as smart as wille and didn’t go after briles. I bet he just felt so loyal to Enos. Maybe saban is also worried about image right? Must have wanted not to make a bad pr move.
We all know saban is all about loyalty and not about hiring the best guy. We also know that saban is also all about public perception and cares a lot about what people may think.

Have u ever seen Saban run a true spread offense like Briles? Saban has never hired a guy that would be as big of a PR hit than Briles. Sark? No.

Lmao like I said, let me know when u all want to talk numbers.

Have u ever seen Saban run a true spread offense like Briles? Saban has never hired a guy that would be as big of a PR hit than Briles. Sark? No.

Lmao like I said, let me know when u all want to talk numbers.
You really think saban gives 2 fugged about any pr that comes with briles jr?
Dude pays off district attorneys.
Please tell me what stank or pr problems came to Houston or FSU?
There are people that know more than me or you and didn’t hire him despite his numbers.
Plenty of dudes have numbers yet no one has hired them. Didn’t willie run a spred also? Wasn’t he some offensive savant as well? If anything willie hired the popular guy not the unpopular one as you would say. Check other teams boards and people wanted him even on other teams. Not saying he isn’t a good offensive coordinator. But your doubling down like this mf’er is gonna take FSU to some elite level. Utah state also put up numbers with a poor offensive line.
Your making it sound like we should just not play cause this guy just made it impossible to beat the holes.

You really think saban gives 2 fugged about any pr that comes with briles jr?
Dude pays off district attorneys.
Please tell me what stank or pr problems came to Houston or FSU?
There are people that know more than me or you and didn’t hire him despite his numbers.
Plenty of dudes have numbers yet no one has hired them. Didn’t willie run a spred also? Wasn’t he some offensive savant as well? If anything willie hired the popular guy not the unpopular one as you would say. Check other teams boards and people wanted him even on other teams. Not saying he isn’t a good offensive coordinator. But your doubling down like this mf’er is gonna take FSU to some elite level. Utah state also put up numbers with a poor offensive line.
Your making it sound like we should just not play cause this guy just made it impossible to beat the holes.

FSU took a PR hit. I don't check other boards. Let me know when u want to talk numbers. Briles is one of the best OCs in college football.

Advertisement
Back