Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Don't mind @D RevLee , he's just sporting the FSU baby batter harder then other Noles fans.

We'll ignore that Tua was the Heisman runner-up and that Hurts improved tremendously under Enos in the 1 year that he was there.

But Briles....

Anyone can succeed at Bama, clearly. Briles being better than Enos is not an opinion, that is a fact. If u want to talk numbers let me know. I don't do participation trophies.

Advertisement
We made a PR hire by taking Alabama’s OC from Nick Saban who is touted as one of the best QB coaches and offensive minds in college football bc you think Art Briles jr is better all though most cfb experts would think you’re on crack for even believing that 🤔🤔
Do your research kid.

Oh, and most experts agree that Briles is indeed a top tier OC and the numbers support that.

We made a PR hire by taking Alabama’s OC from Nick Saban who is touted as one of the best QB coaches and offensive minds in college football bc you think Art Briles jr is better all though most cfb experts would think you’re on crack for even believing that 🤔🤔
I just wonder if he realizes fau underachieved in that power house conference with him. He still thinks hes his father.

Advertisement
B32F7CF3-00E6-4993-93A0-762B08146B56.jpeg

Can we get back to the Nole Tears please?

Advertisement
Making more money and being on better teams has absolutely nothing to do with how good u are as an OC. There are plenty bad OC's on good teams making millions. Matter of fact, one of them just retired from Miami last year.

Now when u want to talk numbers, let me know. But there is really no debate. We let the better OC go to our biggest rival. Blake James is a mediocre AD.

View attachment 83781
View attachment 83782

Because other factors besides the OC have something to do with these stats?

Advertisement
Anyone can succeed at Bama, clearly. Briles being better than Enos is not an opinion, that is a fact. If u want to talk numbers let me know. I don't do participation trophies.
Add knowing the difference between a fact and an opinion to the vast array of things that you inexplicably don’t know.

I have been around for a while now, and there have been some bad ones (real bad ones) but my OPINION is that you’re the worst ******* poster this board has ever seen.

Bc people are stating facts about Briles that means you're riding his d*ck? Lmao

Yeah it's f*ck Briles and we are going to stomp FSU this year. Doesn't change the fact that Miami made the "PR hire" instead of making the BEST HIRE. To add insult to injury we let the best hire walk to a team we play every year. That team just so happens to be our biggest rival too and now it has one of the best OCs in college football bc Miami didnt want to take a PR hit.
STFU.

THIS IS NOLE TEARS.

Don't even go into gaytor tears with that kiss *** attitude.

Go be rational somewhere else.

Advertisement

Oh ****, Killmonger is back!!!

Advertisement
Back