Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Even if it is auto-correct that cat is dumber than a bag of hammers for not catching it before putting it on social media.

Like anytime I see someone type "should of" instead of "should've". Completely unimaginable mistake if English is your first language. If it's your second language or more, then I'll gladly not criticize.

Advertisement
Like anytime I see someone type "should of" instead of "should've". Completely unimaginable mistake if English is your first language. If it's your second language or more, then I'll gladly not criticize.

what? that's not unimaginable at all and it's an easy mistake for anyone to make. people who go around criticizing grammatical/spelling errors in casual conversations or on social media are the type of people who like to project themselves as more intelligent than they truly are.

like congrats, you memorized some socially constructed rules surrounding communication that have evolved over time and will continue to do so. did you understand what i was trying to say or not?

Advertisement
what? that's not unimaginable at all and it's an easy mistake for anyone to make. people who go around criticizing grammatical/spelling errors in casual conversations or on social media are the type of people who like to project themselves as more intelligent than they truly are.

like congrats, you memorized some socially constructed rules surrounding communication that have evolved over time and will continue to do so. did you understand what i was trying to say or not?

You would have to have legitimately no idea what the word 'should've' is or means if you intentionally write 'should of'. Not saying you, personally BTW.

He didn't type out something like "deVensive linemAn."

What he typed is not even close, so we will have our fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back