Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think recruits know Willie is already on the hot seat. They saw him take over fsu that had a ton of talent and **** it away.

Told my FSU buddy look at what your boy Jimbo has already done at A&M....now look at what Willie did

Its funny how many FSU fans are still in the blame Jimbo mindset. This is a quote I read from a FSU fan:

"Willie came in just as the program hit bottom. Jimbo left us in a bad way and it's not fair to pile on the guy who's trying to clean it up. "

Advertisement
Its funny how many FSU fans are still in the blame Jimbo mindset. This is a quote I read from a FSU fan:

"Willie came in just as the program hit bottom. Jimbo left us in a bad way and it's not fair to pile on the guy who's trying to clean it up. "

Sounds like a lot of people around here with Golden. He did have the NCAA investigation going on but still.

Advertisement

Yeah they're in denial...Jimbo walked into A&M took them to 9-4 in their first season with an inherited roster like Willie got.

He just finished a top 5 class in his first year and has his team playing well in the SEC west. Willie completely **** the bed in his 1st season and almost lost to Samford lol and now has 1 scholarship QB on the roster

Advertisement

You should be telling them how right they are and that you absolutely agree. This mindset from FSU fans needs to be encouraged. Hopefully, it'll keep Taggart there longer.

Advertisement
Back