Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Okay, now they are starting to **** me the **** off. Were we watching the same god**** game?! They were pushing and shoving and talking trash before game. Their backup QB was talking trash to our #1 WR while he was writhing on the ground because the kicker tried to take him out of the game. They were trash talking at the half. And *our* guys were the animals? I hope this one hurts you guys for a long, LONG time.

Go to **** and take your god**** fwaggot backpack with you.

View attachment 65960

Bull Chit!

Have you guys noticed one eyed willie is wearing his glasses a lot less these days? The Urkel comments seem to be getting to him. lol

Last edited:
Okay, now they are starting to **** me the **** off. Were we watching the same god**** game?! They were pushing and shoving and talking trash before game. Their backup QB was talking trash to our #1 WR while he was writhing on the ground because the kicker tried to take him out of the game. They were trash talking at the half. And *our* guys were the animals? I hope this one hurts you guys for a long, LONG time.

View attachment 65960

huh 2.gif

Advertisement

View attachment 65960

My God, he's right. FSU should keep him for as long as Bobby Bowden! Let's keep this level of composure for the next three decades!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I'm trying to figure out the whole "out-coaching" thing. If we're taking into account the 1st half, then sure. But we've been on the other side of this with Golden where he'd be up on Jimbo. Then the 2nd half reared its ugly head and we saw how much of a corch Golden was.

Advertisement
Yeah I'm trying to figure out the whole "out-coaching" thing. If we're taking into account the 1st half, then sure. But we've been on the other side of this with Golden where he'd be up on Jimbo. Then the 2nd half reared its ugly head and we saw how much of a corch Golden was.

Yep... the year where Golden tried to run out the clock for the entire second half.

View attachment 65960

Controlled chaos. FSU players were composed? They **** themselves when the going got tough. Undisciplined teams do not overcome 20 points deficits. Disciplined teams do not give up 20 point leads in a matter of minutes

man when the announcers even called it the dora the explorer backpack you know its a fking embarrassment

Willie has so many similarities to Golden its scary
back pack = the orange tie
horrible offense (which is what willie is known for) = horrible wefense (which golden was known for)
good punters both guys get credit for that
both had corny *** slogans
both corched away big leads to their rivals

Advertisement
Back