Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I don't get it. She posted that Jimbo's bottom 15 recruits didn't do much and that proves Willie isn't to blame? I'm not kidding, I haven't heard of most of those guys...and I should know the names, we recruit the same guys.

At what fcking point do you have to admit that while that team is soft and pathetic, it takes truly terrible coaching to almost lose to Samford then get raped by Syracuse? They have enough talent to stomp Samford and score 21 against Syracuse with no coaching at all.

Players suck, Coaches Suck, Candi Fisher sucks, The program sucks

He's a dead man walking after 3 games. He won't last the full season. I'm predicting they will finish 4-8 looking at their schedule.

And that $21M buyout, they'll find a way around that. Me thinks there will be a very timely, convenient scandal that will break towards season end that will give FSU admin the just cause they are desperately looking for to fire him and avoid the big payout.

Thing is, the damage is already done even if they push him out quickly. The team will mutiny, and they will definitely lose recruits. They've put themselves in a 3-year hole and they don't even realize it yet.

3yr hole huh. If they retain him another year, you can stretch that 3 to 6+ lolololol

Advertisement
Man, Nole fans are gonna learn real quick it was stupid to run Jimbo out of town. Like that one idiot chewing out the team going back to the locker room forcing Jimbo to scream back at him. If he thought Jimbo was overpaid, I wonder what he thinks of the current coaching salaries. No chance of Willie winning a National Championship.

I can’t believe that they haven’t lost any recruits yet.
I have no idea what magic beans or unicorn fart gas they’re selling these kids.
If your a recruit it’s time to use your common sense.
FSU
2014 class ranking 4
2015 #7
2016 # 2
2017 #6
2018 #14

Miami
2014 class ranking 14
2015 #24
2016 # 21
2017 # 14
2018 # 10

Willie t inherited a great roster end of fugging story!!!!
Look at what cmr took over and the stench that still lingers.
At the very least you want to see effort skill heart motivation etc.
But your not seeing it. And your also seeing talent regress and not develop.
We lost recruits with golden while losing to Cincinnati and losing to FSU by single digits.
But Taggart gets a pass afte 3 unbelievably embarrassing ( for FSU fans ) and hilarious performances.
Those “mentors” “handlers” sure know how to spit game. Jeezus!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That urinal one is hilarious and just sums it all up.

And one of the comments...didn't realize I was that close to death every time I ****.

**** that's funny.

Advertisement
Back