Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot_20180916-155127_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
I love the whole 'Willie just inherited a terrible roster and needs time to get his players in there' narrative. It gives him an excuse and buys time for him. The longer he's their coach the better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the whole 'Willie just inherited a terrible roster and needs time to get his players in there' narrative. It gives him an excuse and buys time for him. The longer he's their coach the better.

Because it's the absolute worst excuse that guy inherited probably the best roster out of any new college coach this season. That's why the commentators were high on him winning 9 maybe 10 games this season.

Advertisement
The difference between semenholes and the gaytors is that FSpoo knows they sucks. Gaytors would still try to argue they’re the elite team in Florida

Advertisement
Don't worry FSU
I hear there is a former head coach waiting to bring his pillars to Trailerhassee. You'll be coached up, fattened up, and built up...brick by brick. All you need to do is trust the process and your training.
Imagine if you're an aspiring linebacker who wants to play in the NFL. You can line up so far off the line you'll never have to make contact with the o-linemen , thus guaranteeing an injury free college career.
As a bonus not only will opponents have to fear the spear, they'll have to fear the tie. If that doesn't raise your teepee, what will?

Advertisement
Back