Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

57689FF9-50DC-4C13-A473-5D39BF47DA0B.jpeg

Advertisement
Gotta make the best with Florida state sucking. We need any great linemen recruits we can take from them. That is one horrible looking team.

He's a dead man walking after 3 games. He won't last the full season. I'm predicting they will finish 4-8 looking at their schedule.

And that $21M buyout, they'll find a way around that. Me thinks there will be a very timely, convenient scandal that will break towards season end that will give FSU admin the just cause they are desperately looking for to fire him and avoid the big payout.

Thing is, the damage is already done even if they push him out quickly. The team will mutiny, and they will definitely lose recruits. They've put themselves in a 3-year hole and they don't even realize it yet.
Do they have the money to buy him out and then make a legit hire? I’m not sure. They are probably stuck with him for the next three years.

Advertisement
Taggart's players played hard for him in the past and that would be a step in the right direction for FSU. Give him 3 years to recruit his guys and they won't be pushovers; he's far from McElwain to me. Taggart will recruit better and his guys will play harder.

He strikes me more like a Pete Carroll.

This continues to age worse than my grandma's feet.

No Lie if you ask Siri right now who the worst team in college football? She actually says FSU I’m dying right now

Do they have the money to buy him out and then make a legit hire? I’m not sure. They are probably stuck with him for the next three years.

F$U should do a gangland execution on the booster club president who didn't want to spend money on an IPF. Now they are going to spend 21 million of (what could have been) IPF money to make Willie go away.

Advertisement
F$U should do a gangland execution on the booster club president who didn't want to spend money on an IPF. Now they are going to spend 21 million of (what could have been) IPF money to make Willie go away.

Lost a top 5 coach in the process as well. And coaching is the number 1 thing in CFB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back