Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
fsu-seeks-mythological.jpg

Advertisement
What they need Danny is some new dance music and empty containers to move around.

Nothing says progress like dancing to “BEAT IT “ in the locker room after a grueling day of moving containers full motivational rap tapes up and down the field...

He's a dead man walking after 3 games. He won't last the full season. I'm predicting they will finish 4-8 looking at their schedule.

And that $21M buyout, they'll find a way around that. Me thinks there will be a very timely, convenient scandal that will break towards season end that will give FSU admin the just cause they are desperately looking for to fire him and avoid the big payout.

Thing is, the damage is already done even if they push him out quickly. The team will mutiny, and they will definitely lose recruits. They've put themselves in a 3-year hole and they don't even realize it yet.

We gonna end up flipping Dent at this rate

Need the environment to become toxic, players to start leaving and telling recruits not to go there, then FSU gets desperate and gets caught in the bag game.

Let’s get to work on fuller

Advertisement
He's a dead man walking after 3 games. He won't last the full season. I'm predicting they will finish 4-8 looking at their schedule.

And that $21M buyout, they'll find a way around that. Me thinks there will be a very timely, convenient scandal that will break towards season end that will give FSU admin the just cause they are desperately looking for to fire him and avoid the big payout.

Thing is, the damage is already done even if they push him out quickly. The team will mutiny, and they will definitely lose recruits. They've put themselves in a 3-year hole and they don't even realize it yet.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. I would love for him to play out his whole contract. That said, whoever takes over will inherit the same O-line.

Advertisement
Well Greg Reid complained that they danced too much at practice instead of being serious. Sup it was basically him talking **** to fsu players again.

Advertisement
**** no I don't want them to cancel the rest of their season. At least not until we wax them 10/6!

Advertisement
Back