Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Western mich had 621 yds vs Syracuse. Fsu 240. I am very concerned about fsu. They are so very bad that I don’t think Taggart the **** will finish the year

Sht, you're right. We need to start supporting Whiskey Tango for real. The last thing we want is him to get fired.

Advertisement
Alright, post (the screenshots) if ya got em! I want to have a fun Monday morning
I would if I could bro...they locked their threads in VIP and if I had to guess - I think they locked their board down except for the game day thread.

Advertisement
Someone should tweet at that traitor uncle luke and ask him how much fun those kids are having under Taggert. I mean all that dancing and fun they were having is showing up on the field now!

ESPN talking head Mark Jones, aka Captain Cornball, says WT is an offensive genius, brilliant tactician and great recruiter who will no doubt get it done with the Holes.

I think FSU's administration should listen to that guy.

I think Jonesy is a Cane!

Western mich had 621 yds vs Syracuse. Fsu 240. I am very concerned about fsu. They are so very bad that I don’t think Taggart the **** will finish the year

In week #2 the Wagner University "Seahawks" gained 288 yards against the Syracuse defense.

Advertisement
My stepbrother, who is a lifelong FSU fan, was big up on Taggart pre-season. Offensive genius, will be a great recruiter, etc. etc.

I told him, "Matt, that PAC-10 **** won't work down here. The problem with FSU fans is that they are spoiled. For over 30 years, they have had two really good head coaches. This is going to be your Al Golden, and I promise you, you fans ain't gonna like it."

"Whatever man, we'll see. I think he's going to be a good one."

(To be fair, Matt was a very good LB prospect out of high school, went to a good division II school, so he knows football.)

Ever since almost losing to Samson, he's referred to Taggart by the n-word. And not in a good way. xD

Listening to WQAM post-game.

"Well despite the records, FSU v. Miami is STILL FSU v. Miami"

"I don't know, I think if Miami figures out how to score 3 points they'll win the game."

XD

Listening to WQAM post-game.

"Well despite the records, FSU v. Miami is STILL FSU v. Miami"

"I don't know, I think if Miami figures out how to score 3 points they'll win the game."

XD

My fear for that game has a name and it’s Robert Knowles.
No better medicine for a bad offense than number 20 taking the field.
And since he is in a romantic relationship with Diaz at the moment I fully expect to see 20 in the first quarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back