Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The problem with acting like it’s an accomplishment for taking a 4-8 Oregon to 7-6 is Oregon should have never been 4-8 with their talent and that’s why they had a new coach.

With the top NFL QB prospect in Justin Herbert, Royce Freeman, a pretty good O-line, and a bunch of dudes that picked up undrafted rookie contracts. So it’s not like he was playing with a bunch of hippies that were singing Kumbaya in the woods before he got there.

Advertisement
How quickly we forget, Butch had our guys hold hands and run laps for fighting too. Just FYI

Semper Canes!!!
@Brooklyndee....When did Butch have players hold hands??....I Never saw that in 6yrs...and God knows I was around Greentree enough for 6yrs....Butch made players hold hands after a Fight??...ROTFLOL...If thats the case...Nate Webster would've quit the team, because he would've been holding hands for 4yrs...

@Brooklyndee....When did Butch have players hold hands??....I Never saw that in 6yrs...and God knows I was around Greentree enough for 6yrs....Butch made players hold hands after a Fight??...ROTFLOL...If thats the case...Nate Webster would've quit the team, because he would've been holding hands for 4yrs...

I saw Rich Mercier and I can’t remember who get into it and Butch laid into them and made them take a lap holding hands. I was sitting on the bench right outside the weight room at Hecht.

Semper Canes!!!

Taggart is gonna Taggart. I am just here for the ride!

That is one cheezy *** ma****er!

Reg. What is everyone saying about Taggart in Jax. That has been a ***** stronghold for years. Si Blanco Cario changing things but dunce might be the nail in the coffin.

Advertisement
Right, now how about WT's other two stops? And what about your point demonstrates that WT can't coach well? My point is there more evidence that he can coach than there is to support he can't.

Also, you're not impressed by Taggert's one 10 win season in the AAC but you are impressed by Scott Frost's one double digit win season in the AAC in the two seasons he's been a HC? Frost has as many winning seasons as he has losing ones in the same conference as Taggart...

How do you sound?

Look i'm not here to take up for WT by any stretch but y'all gotta take of the cane shades on this one. He might suck, but there's no evidence that he will.
He hired Salt & Peppa to perform at the spring game. What more evidence do you need?

Advertisement
With the top NFL QB prospect in Justin Herbert, Royce Freeman, a pretty good O-line, and a bunch of dudes that picked up undrafted rookie contracts. So it’s not like he was playing with a bunch of hippies that were singing Kumbaya in the woods before he got there.

Herbert was injured And Oregon lost like 5 straight with a backup QB that was garbage.

I can think of several times he did it when a unit was fighting amongst itself. Like the oline used to go through it when theyd miss assignments cause Joaquin didnt play with those boys. I cant remember that canadian dudes name but he stayed on kehoes **** list his freshman year especially. It was like a joke amongst everybody. Definitely not regular procedure.

Advertisement
I saw Rich Mercier and I can’t remember who get into it and Butch laid into them and made them take a lap holding hands. I was sitting on the bench right outside the weight room at Hecht.

Semper Canes!!!

And that was supposed to make them less angry?

Actually they are a bunch of hippies. Under Helfrich, all they did was smoke weed

Advertisement
Accurate lol

:jordan:

That’s all them boys doing at FSU now , dancing at practice

Last edited:
Reg. What is everyone saying about Taggart in Jax. That has been a ***** stronghold for years. Si Blanco Cario changing things but dunce might be the nail in the coffin.
I am not trying to make this a race thing, even though I realize by saying that, it instantly becomes a race thing. Nevertheless, majority of the black FSU fans that I know, work with, or randomly end up debating, are all very excited about the hire. They believe Taggart will be able to relate to the current players and future recruits, simply because he is black. THEY ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING!!!
He will have a honeymoon for but 4 years before they begin to turn there backs on him.

Most of the people of a lighter hue, are far more skeptical about Silly Willy being at the helm. Looking at the public opinion amongst this demographic, Willy's leash will be shorter than Coach Boone's leash on Remember the Titans (Remember, they gave Boone the "one loss and you're out" treatment.") Of course, the Boone comparison is a bit of hyperbole sprinkled in with truth. I have actually had about 3 or 4 older men tell me that Willy being hired was due to Affirmative Action........real ****!

All in all, much like politics, depending on the race of the individual, you will get a completely different response regarding Willy being the HNIC.

Last edited:
Reg, I am with you in your thoughts.

And don't worry about you making it a race thing or not....it already was. Didn't they specifically go out and find a black head coach. Tell me if I'm wrong, but they made that one of the top boxes to check this time around.

Advertisement
Back