Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Taggart is like a real life character from the movie Get Out. It’s like if Mr.Rogers paid to take over a black dudes body

Advertisement
Taggart's players played hard for him in the past and that would be a step in the right direction for FSU. Give him 3 years to recruit his guys and they won't be pushovers; he's far from McElwain to me. Taggart will recruit better and his guys will play harder.

He strikes me more like a Pete Carroll.

First what in Taggart’s career is this based on? Second, he’s going to recruit better than Jimbo Fisher?

Taggart is like a real life character from the movie Get Out. It’s like if Mr.Rogers paid to take over a black dudes body
latest

Advertisement
By my reckoning, Taggart is going to do a fabulous job at FSU. We've got to get a banner supporting that genius as soon as possible. What a great guy. What a good sport. What an innovative thinker. Hold hands and walk around the field together. He's got to be the Jedi knight of conflict resolution. Fsu needs to go ahead and do the smart thing and extend his contract at least for the next...what...decade. And I might add, it was absolutely criminal of the gators to get rid of McShark Lover with the great work he was doing there. Where's the justice?

Willie Taggart by the numbers - 47-50 .485 career record 9 years (Western Kentucky/USF/Oregon)
Mark Richt by the numbers - 164-58 .739 career record 18 years (Georgia/UM)

Taggart's players played hard for him in the past and that would be a step in the right direction for FSU. Give him 3 years to recruit his guys and they won't be pushovers; he's far from McElwain to me. Taggart will recruit better and his guys will play harder.

Keep sucking his D, it will just make his failure that much sweeter

Advertisement
Pete Carroll? Really?

Smh, go look at dudes career record , he's more Al and Mcelwaine than Pete freaking Carroll

Records? Look at Belichick's record before NE.

Just saying the dude uses a playful or "fun" atmosphere to get the most out of his guys in comparison to the belittling style of a DJ Durkin. I'm no Willie T. expert, but I remember his USF team playing really hard and, besides his success in Florida, he's turned multiple programs around. I'm not gonna be simple enough to underestimate the guy just because he's a cornball and coaches at FSU.

He took over a 26 game losing-streak WKU and had them playing a bowl game 3 years later.
USF was 3-9 when he took over and he had them playing in a bowl game 3 years later. The 4th year they went 10-2.
Oregon was 4-8 before he got there and in his first year they made a bowl game.

Al Golden coached 5 years at Temple where he peaked at 9-4 before being miscast at the []__[].
Jim McElwain coached 3 years at Colorado St. where he peaked at 10-3 before being miscast and ****ting the bed at UF.

The two above were one hit wonders that flamed out gloriously on job 2. Willie T has never been fired and is on his 4th gig after having success everywhere he's been. Nobody here is a bigger []__[] fan than me, but facts are facts, and all the homers in the world won't change that.

If I were to say anything i'm not sure he's the right scheme fit for FSU, but his dudes played hard and that means something in CFB.

Advertisement

What you said was ok until you compared him to Pete.

First what in Taggart’s career is this based on? Second, he’s going to recruit better than Jimbo Fisher?

1. Read post #39

2. Jimbo took advantage of Miami having coaching issues and he's not a terrible coach either. That said, he wouldn't have recruited so well if he wasn't competing against Jim Mcelwain and the mess we had for a decade down here. Every Florida school is going to benefit off the talent in the region, by default, and because Miami, FSU and UF can only take so many kids a year. It's not hard to recruit any Florida school at the big 3, and you have to be a special kind of moron to not get talented players. What you do with them is another story...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Just saying the dude uses a playful or "fun" atmosphere to get the most out of his guys in comparison to the belittling style of a DJ Durkin. I'm no Willie T. expert, but I remember his USF team playing really hard and, besides his success in Florida, he's turned multiple programs around. I'm not gonna be simple enough to underestimate the guy just because he's a cornball and coaches at FSU.

He took over a 26 game losing-streak WKU and had them playing a bowl game 3 years later.
USF was 3-9 when he took over and he had them playing in a bowl game 3 years later. The 4th year they went 10-2.

Al Golden coached 5 years at Temple where he peaked at 9-4 before being miscast at the []__[].
Jim McElwain coached 3 years at Colorado St. where he peaked at 10-3 before being miscast and ****ting the bed at UF.

The two above were one hit wonders that flamed out gloriously on job 2. Willie T has never been fired and is on his 4th gig after having success everywhere he's been. Nobody here is a bigger []__[] fan than me, but facts are facts, and all the homers in the world won't change that.

If I were to say anything i'm not sure he's the right scheme fit for FSU, but his dudes played hard and that means something in CFB.

Scott Frost took 0-12 UCF to 12-0 in less time. Sorry I’m not impressed by Taggerts one 10 win season. It’s important to note USF (with a good QB) played 4 teams with a winning record that season and went 2-2. Any lame duck coach can win in a crappy conference. In fact, if you don’t dominate the crappy conference then you’re probably the suck.

Man shut up. Willie cuck.

1. Read post #39

2. Jimbo took advantage of Miami having coaching issues and he's not a terrible coach either. That said, he wouldn't have recruited so well if he wasn't competing against Jim Mcelwain and the mess we had for a decade down here. Every Florida school is going to benefit off the talent in the region by default, and because the Miami, FSU, and UF can only take so many kids a year. It's not hard to recruit any Florida school at the big 3, and you have to be a special kind of moron to not get talented players. What you do with them is another story...

So Jimbo recruited at an unreal level because UF and Miami were down. UF and Miami will be better now and Taggart so even more reason Taggart won’t out recruit Jimbo. He’s not 1/4th the coach Jimbo is either so...

Last edited:
The problem with acting like it’s an accomplishment for taking a 4-8 Oregon to 7-6 is Oregon should have never been 4-8 with their talent and that’s why they had a new coach.

Advertisement
Back