Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Patrick sucks and Akers is overrated. FSU has no playmakers

All for reaping in the Nole tears but let's keep it realistic. Akers is a stud and would start on any college program next year, saying otherwise only takes away the credibility of the other tears post.

No he wouldn’t. Akers is a solid back but he’s not special. Like Cans said, nobody is worried about Cam Akers breaking a game open.

Let's throw some cash on it. $100 says he makes all-acc team or alternate. Barring injury

lol way to show confidence

May as well have said third team.

Advertisement
All for reaping in the Nole tears but let's keep it realistic. Akers is a stud and would start on any college program next year, saying otherwise only takes away the credibility of the other tears post.

No he wouldn’t. Akers is a solid back but he’s not special. Like Cans said, nobody is worried about Cam Akers breaking a game open.

Let's throw some cash on it. $100 says he makes all-acc team or alternate. Barring injury

he said an all acc team, meaning up too 3rd team or an alternate
so he's saying akers is like top 10 in acc lol

Patrick sucks and Akers is overrated. FSU has no playmakers

All acc team? Lmfao

He was 3rd team All Acc this year...

I hate the noles as much as the next guy but anyone pretending like cam akers isn't legit is a moron.

Advertisement

He was 3rd team All Acc this year...

I didn't make the dumb statement, he should have said 1st team acc since he thinks cam is great
cam is a good back, reminds me of Craig cooper

This git is saying Akers ain't ****. I'ma make it real easy 1sr team or second team. **** these dumbasses know how to blow **** outta proportion.

This git is saying Akers ain't ****. I'ma make it real easy 1sr team or second team. **** these dumbasses know how to blow **** outta proportion.

You claimed Cam Akers was the best RB in the country and all youre willing to bet is that he MIGHT make all-acc second team? Lmao.

Of course rubes like [MENTION=6948]407cane[/MENTION] are all over a kid who basically put up the same numbers as Travis Homer. But he was a 5 star recruit so he’s “legit.” Like i said, solid back, not a game changer.

Advertisement

You claimed Cam Akers was the best RB in the country and all youre willing to bet is that he MIGHT make all-acc second team? Lmao.

Of course rubes like [MENTION=6948]407cane[/MENTION] are all over a kid who basically put up the same numbers as Travis Homer. But he was a 5 star recruit so he’s “legit.” Like i said, solid back, not a game changer.
Not all over him at all

Wouldn't trade our RB core for anyone in the country (including those coming in )

But I'm also not a homer idiot and pretend like players for other teams are bad when they're clearly not

Not all over him at all

Wouldn't trade our RB core for anyone in the country (including those coming in )

But I'm also not a homer idiot and pretend like players for other teams are bad when they're clearly not

When did I say he was bad? You’re right that you aren’t a homer idiot. You’re just an idiot.

Advertisement
McNeese State coach turns down FSU to stay at McNeese.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man...McNeese State...McNeese Fing State coach turned down Willie Vanillie

Its amazing they would even look at a coach from Mcneese, and stunning that they would be turned down.

Its amazing they would even look at a coach from Mcneese, and stunning that they would be turned down.

When it's a know fact that Taggart has zero loyalty or staying power even bottom feeders like McNeese state chuck deuces his way

Advertisement

He put up those numbers as a true freshman with the worst o-line in the ACC. Akers will be a first round pick when its all said and done.

Wille Taggart hired Maryland OC Walt Bell

Incredible...that staff he put together is downright terrible. Dugans, Deion, Cristoball, Leavitt, South Carolina DC, McNeese State bottom feeder coaches, "Everybody"... just a few names that popped up when Willie Vanille was hired as his forthcoming staff

Wait until you see who they hired as a pure desperation move as the WR coach...almost feel bad for Willie...almost

Advertisement
Back