*** Willie T
*** Chief Osceola
*** his horse and spear
*** that awful chant they do at games
*** their players and potential kids

did I leave anything out?

Advertisement
Patrick sucks and Akers is overrated. FSU has no playmakers

This. FSU doesn't have a single pass catcher that even remotely scares a defense. Akers is solid but he's not the type of talent that you have to solely game plan for.

FSU's ceiling over the next 3-4 years is 9 wins.

Was patrick the last one considering? I wanted him to come back. He is slow and injury prone and will take up a roster spot of somebody else who could be better

This. FSU doesn't have a single pass catcher that even remotely scares a defense. Akers is solid but he's not the type of talent that you have to solely game plan for.

FSU's ceiling over the next 3-4 years is 9 wins.

I read your last line as “3-4 wins over the next 9 years”. I was like “man we’re really hitting up the homer sauce these days”.

Agree on your point. They are about one mediocre class away from losing the seismic talent advantage they’ve had on the rest of the conference. They won’t be a bully for awhile.

Was patrick the last one considering? I wanted him to come back. He is slow and injury prone and will take up a roster spot of somebody else who could be better

He did run for 91 yards on just 11 carries (8.2 ypc) against us, though. Why would you even want them to have any depth returning?

I hope they all go pro and have to depend on inexperienced players...

Advertisement

He did run for 91 yards on just 11 carries (8.2 ypc) against us, though. Why would you even want them to have any depth returning?

I hope they all go pro and have to depend on inexperienced players...

Fair enough. Just not too concerned with him. He did have a couple good runs against us though

Advertisement
So much salt out of FSU writers...they mad. From TOS

"For my research, I chose six other programs that I thought were somewhat similar to Florida State -- Alabama, Clemson, Florida, LSU, Miami and Ohio State. I then looked up how many early entries each school has had since the end of the 2013 season, including the ones who have declared in recent days.

LSU has had more early entries than anyone over the last five years with 21.

Clemson will likely be at 21, too, when its two terrific defensive linemen declare. What are those dudes waiting on anyway?

Florida State is currently at 20.

So is Florida.

Alabama, which had five players declare on Thursday, is currently at 18.

Ohio State is at 15.

Miami, which I included because it’s a rival -- but doesn’t really belong on this list because it hasn’t won anything since I had hair -- has had 11"

Advertisement
Aren’t both of Clemson’s studs DL staying...thought if seen that somewhere with everyone surprised as ****.

All for reaping in the Nole tears but let's keep it realistic. Akers is a stud and would start on any college program next year, saying otherwise only takes away the credibility of the other tears post.

No he wouldn’t. Akers is a solid back but he’s not special. Like Cans said, nobody is worried about Cam Akers breaking a game open.

Advertisement
Aren’t both of Clemson’s studs DL staying...thought if seen that somewhere with everyone surprised as ****.

If true that is incredible. Bad news for us vs them in the ACCCG but a certain tear producing mechanism up in that dump Tallahassee as there is no chance FSU wins the Atlantic next year

All for reaping in the Nole tears but let's keep it realistic. Akers is a stud and would start on any college program next year, saying otherwise only takes away the credibility of the other tears post.

No he wouldn’t. Akers is a solid back but he’s not special. Like Cans said, nobody is worried about Cam Akers breaking a game open.

Let's throw some cash on it. $100 says he makes all-acc team or alternate. Barring injury

Let's throw some cash on it. $100 says he makes all-acc team or alternate. Barring injury

lol way to show confidence

Advertisement
Back