Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Jimbo damaged this program royally with how he treated this recruiting cycle.

Coaching changes in late Nov/early Dec are going to kill teams' recruiting classes now

Teams will now have to rethink the 10th coach....they might need to have a head coach in waiting type hire.

What do you mean? I don't see anyone good taking a job anywhere to wait around to be the next head coach while also not holding an important position. Plus, it's the head coach that decides who to bring on. The admin can't (or shouldn't) override the head coach and dictate who should hold certain important positions like DC and OC on the team just so they're ok in 5 years when your head coach leaves at the last second.

The only type of person I see agreeing to be that kind of 10th coach is the Al Golden types. Failed people who want another shot would wait around 10 years at OSU or something. That's not the type of guy you want on your team.

Jimbo was the coach in waiting for Bobby and Riley was the coach in waiting for Stoops. Wont work for everyone or in every situation, but its something for schools to consider.

Not really. They were just the current OC. They weren't hired to specifically be the next coach. Like how Shannon was promoted. If that's what you meant that happens all the time already.

Advertisement
Any screenshots of their board on meltdown?

No, but I think I figured out why.

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 7.34.44 PM.jpg

Advertisement
9d97532f205dd18a78c4cb45d516e346.jpg

This is the best. Didn’t even have enough time to change his avi from FSPhew to **** lover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noles get woodbey afterall.

fully convinced this guy was dropped by ohio st. family seems shady...especially the dad.

Advertisement
noles get woodbey afterall.

fully convinced this guy was dropped by ohio st. family seems shady...especially the dad.

he won't sign with them
Supposedly had an "announcement" live stream like Whoopie last year with over 6000 viewers. Signed with FSU, transferred to Garden City and finally went to UCLA. So....he actually did sign with FSU?

Advertisement
https://twitter.com/insidetroy

Too funny; Woodbey took over TWO hours to announce his choice and. the USCw fans had quite a few laughs.

So Taggert lands a prima donna who is afraid to play in his home state (for who knows what reason) and who possibly also bought into the Urbie is old and decrepit Dabo Narrative.

I think the 'Canes can look forward to burning this kid until he quits or transfers,

Advertisement

Too funny; Woodbey took over TWO hours to announce his choice and. the USCw fans had quite a few laughs.

So Taggert lands a prima donna who is afraid to play in his home state (for who knows what reason) and who possibly also bought into the Urbie is old and decrepit Dabo Narrative.

I think the 'Canes can look forward to burning this kid until he quits or transfers,

Agreed...will be a mega bust

Agreed...will be a mega bust

Let’s revisit this in a few years.

Advertisement
Back