Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

A567C1F2-F2A7-45F0-969F-493DDD244E38.jpg

Advertisement
Lmao. FSU is going to be set back 2 years right from the jump. Their classes the past 2 years haven’t yielded many noteworthy players, and now they have NINE commits. They are going to scramble to fill the class with bums. Incredible

Lmao. FSU is going to be set back 2 years right from the jump. Their classes the past 2 years haven’t yielded many noteworthy players, and now they have NINE commits. They are going to scramble to fill the class with bums. Incredible

Yeah no...Last years class at FSU was loaded with studs like Akers and Big Marv. Landing the top DT and RB in the nation are noteworthy. This year will be the downfall.

Yeah no...Last years class at FSU was loaded with studs like Akers and Big Marv. Landing the top DT and RB in the nation are noteworthy. This year will be the downfall.

Yeah yes.

If all you can name from their past two classes are a RB and a DT who hasnt done anything, point made.

Advertisement

Yeah yes.

If all you can name from their past two classes are a RB and a DT who hasnt done anything, point made.

Brain Burns, Lavontae Taylor and two of their starting olinemen are rs freshman/sophmores. Gavin, Upshur and Rice get PT. I'm sure there is more.Kaindoh, Laborn, Matthews are Stanford Samuels start or get a lot of pt.

Yeah yes.

Brain Burns, Lavontae Taylor and two of their starting olinemen are rs freshman/sophmores. Gavin, Upshur and Rice get PT. I'm sure there is more.Kaindoh, Laborn, Matthews are Stanford Samuels start or get a lot of pt.

Theyve all been very impressive so far and have helped fsu win games.

Not. FSU has a huge dearth of playmakers and it is only going to get worse.

Yeah yes.

Kaindoh spending most of his time dipping his stick in Jobes ex....I look for him to break or seriously injure himself trying the kinky stuff on her.

Yeah yes.

Kaindoh spending most of his time dipping his stick in Jobes ex....I look for him to break or seriously injure himself trying the kinky stuff on her.

She look good?

Advertisement

Big Marv is about 50 lbs overweight and barely saw the field last year

He's looking like a Travonte Valentine level bust. A top-5 overall player should be able to make an impact, like Lawrence did at DT for Clemson the year before.

A lot of FSU's highly rated guys: Lane, Campbell, Gavin, Phillips, TMac, Baveon Johnson, etc haven't been panning out. So who cares if they were studs in HS. Many of them end up as duds at FSU

He said he would no longer be pursuing fsu because of the new coaching staff. Makes me think they dropped him. Pretty ballsy move with no RB's committed if true

Nah. He probably wasn't feeling that new staff and decided he wasn't spending four plus years in that dumpster.
Smart kid.

The impact of them getting a class of around 10 recruits (assuming they add a couple guys on) is going to hit them in a couple years just like scholarship sanctions would. They are going to have some serious depth issues. Meanwhile Miami is killing it on the trail so we all know how this story goes.

Advertisement

Yeah yes.

So a Freshman doesn’t do anything, therefore he is a bust?

Stop lol. It’s December. They aren’t signing just 10 recruits. Why would u think they wouldn’t add one more kid in the next month and a half? That’s just dumb.

Advertisement

Yeah yes.

So a Freshman doesn’t do anything, therefore he is a bust?

And a defensive tackle at that

Stop lol. It’s December. They aren’t signing just 10 recruits. Why would u think they wouldn’t add one more kid in the next month and a half? That’s just dumb.

Under different circumstances yea. But with the early signing period and the possibility of more de commits I’d say around 10 is a possibility. At least I’m hoping for that.

Under different circumstances yea. But with the early signing period and the possibility of more de commits I’d say around 10 is a possibility. At least I’m hoping for that.

they will sign a big number, but the issue is what the quality of the recruit will be. There are no shortage of JAGs that would sign up and to keep the numbers in line ie roster management they will reach on kids. This is the Al Golden recruiting philosophy and as we all know it is disastrous to a program.

Advertisement
Back